Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Movie downloads

Patriot1405

Patriot1405

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2011
Seems as of late a lot of the movies I get are no longer using .rar format, but are moving to a .zo1 format, anyone know what app to use on a Mac, to uncompress these file types?

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
It's probably a split archive of some sorts. If so, you don't unpack each of them individually. Find the main archive and extract that which will extract all of them at once. Is there a .zip file included? I use 7zip (assuming a Windows PC) for all archives.

L

Lil Canada

May 10, 2011
I get all my movies from one site that has all the newest movies posted up the same day it hits theaters. Some are zipped in a .rar or they are just a single file. I love this time of year since almost all the movies are R6 (screener dvd) for award ceremonies, so I don't have to deal with cam versions. Although the last cam version I had the only way you could tell was when people would laugh or one point someone got up to go to the bathroom or concession stand. The site just changed their rules or other wise I'd offer some invites. If you can ever get on to iptorrents you should get on there. They have everything and its invite only, unless they have a random once in a blue moon deal, when its open for a day w/o an invite. There hasn't been anything I couldn't find on there.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic