jacobss
What's New?

Mousewater

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Yea so.....the story here is that i had a bottle of water (just a typical 12oz i think) in my car and the bottle top fell off and who knows where in the car. So i put it in the space on my door just to set there. Well it was there a couple/few days and i like to keep water in my car anyway wherever i go to have on hand....hard to get all the water in some days lol.
So i get in my car to go to the gym, it is about 550pCST so sun was going down and was starting to get dark where i am at. I remember the bottle of water there in the door, and i park at the gym and thought let me take a swig before going in....so as i raise the water bottle to drink and as i am drinking i'm like "what the hell is in the water?.....oh shit it is a mouse!" and i was swallowing as i discover it was a freakin mouse! Yes that's right... a freakin mouse. Those lil fuckers get into anything....and at the time it was cold so they are seeking warm areas and food lol. He was dead as he drowned in the water, it was almost 3/4 full of water or a little less. But still! Blahaha, i tried to spit out what was left in my mouth but i swallowed that shit. UGH.
Attaching pic as a response here so i can show you.....

Coincidentally a couple days later i'm at the urgent care center because i was pissing blood, she said i have a UTI....so i asked the doc assistant (NP) about it and she laughed and i showed her the pic too. She said basically there is nothing she can do. I know those lil fuckers carry all sorts of germs, so of course i was worried. She said to just watch and see what happens. Well it is about a week later and nothing happening thus far, although i could have sworn my gut was churning a few days later, like hurting, but that could have been me thinking something is happening lol.

Good times....moral of the story, always leave lid on water bottle.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
a66976aa9d43a84062cc794d02a34ac0.jpg

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
This isn't a digestive issue it's a vision issue. How da fuuk don't you see a rodent in a see-through plastic cup? lol

Well it sounds like nothing will come of it. The gut can handle a lot. We are just used to living in this sanitized modern world.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
This isn't a digestive issue it's a vision issue. How da fuuk don't you see a rodent in a see-through plastic cup? lol

Well it sounds like nothing will come of it. The gut can handle a lot. We are just used to living in this sanitized modern world.

Yea i know, rather embarrassing really......i just picked up and chugged and it was dark and i was like whoa.....damn.....

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Mouse Protein Water.....Bova might have stumbled onto something or maybe "choked" is a better description

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I did the same thing a couple days ago only it was just a stink bug. I drank the water and spit the bug out. My piss is OK though but I have a strange tick in my neck.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
About the worst I have drank was a yellow jacket that stung the roof of my mouth. You win Bova... or lose. However, you want to look at it. Haha.

T

treetop

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2023
Worst I've ever done was grabbing the wrong beer and finding out the can had used as someone's spittoon. Mouse might be worse.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Yea so.....the story here is that i had a bottle of water (just a typical 12oz i think) in my car and the bottle top fell off and who knows where in the car. So i put it in the space on my door just to set there. Well it was there a couple/few days and i like to keep water in my car anyway wherever i go to have on hand....hard to get all the water in some days lol.
So i get in my car to go to the gym, it is about 550pCST so sun was going down and was starting to get dark where i am at. I remember the bottle of water there in the door, and i park at the gym and thought let me take a swig before going in....so as i raise the water bottle to drink and as i am drinking i'm like "what the hell is in the water?.....oh shit it is a mouse!" and i was swallowing as i discover it was a freakin mouse! Yes that's right... a freakin mouse. Those lil fuckers get into anything....and at the time it was cold so they are seeking warm areas and food lol. He was dead as he drowned in the water, it was almost 3/4 full of water or a little less. But still! Blahaha, i tried to spit out what was left in my mouth but i swallowed that shit. UGH.
Attaching pic as a response here so i can show you.....

Coincidentally a couple days later i'm at the urgent care center because i was pissing blood, she said i have a UTI....so i asked the doc assistant (NP) about it and she laughed and i showed her the pic too. She said basically there is nothing she can do. I know those lil fuckers carry all sorts of germs, so of course i was worried. She said to just watch and see what happens. Well it is about a week later and nothing happening thus far, although i could have sworn my gut was churning a few days later, like hurting, but that could have been me thinking something is happening lol.

Good times....moral of the story, always leave lid on water bottle.
Haha okay, that was a lot of details. So if a mouse is in your water bottle it had eaten rat poison and was seeking water. That’s usually what people do, they put out rat poison, then a bucket with water and a ramp because it dehydrates and they need water. Then they go into the bucket and drown…

and yes, always cover your stuff!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic