Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Most Outrageous Thing You've Ever Witnessed?

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Another day in the ghetto...

Sing it... A little ghetto booooooy, playin in the ghetto streeeeeets... what ya gonna do when you grow uuuuuup and have to face realityyyyyyyy

its turning into the ghetto now that my complex is turning into rentals. phucking ruining the neighborhood

Last edited by a moderator:
IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Gasp...that's got to be the heaviest, telling someone their child died, my deepest sympathies.

On a lighter note, that Marshall player? Dude, that was my cousin Roland.
WE ARE MARSHALL!!

Where'd you go to H.S.? HHS? East?

(And I don't think my paranormal experiences correlate w/ the rest of this thread.)

That is just too unreal! Yeah I went to East.

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
back when i was single, sitting chatting on irc at 3am... Heard a car pulling up outside, glance out the window and a guy and a chick in a wheelchair getting out of a cab. Go back to chatting. About 10 minutes later i glance out the window and there in the road where they got out of the cab, the guy's standing there, pants down, getting blown by the chick in the wheelchair. Pretty weird thing to see.
Told the guys on irc what was happening... First response "nice... Meals on wheels".
hahahaha nice

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
i have had an .. active.. life.. i dont even know where to begin on this thread lol

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
In early 2003 I was getting ready to deploy to Iraq at the start of the war from Camp Pendleton in California. We spend a couple weeks there getting geared up and units formed, but we had the weekends off. I was stationed in Hawaii prior to going to Pendleton, so I didn't know too many guys there in Cali. A friend of mine gave me a friend of his number and told me to call him on a Saturday and he would take me out. I give the guy a ring and he comes by the barracks. His name is Davis. Davis and I had a few beers with a couple other Marines in the beer garden outside and Davis says, "You want to go hit up a club?" I say sure, whats the dress code? He looks at me wearing some ragged jeans and an old t-shirt and says you'll be fine. He then says the cover is $40. I tell him it better rock there. He kind of laughs... Two of the other Marines drinking ask if they can go too. He agrees. One guy is Gore, a Marine in my platoon. Another is a Private whose name Ive forgotten, a new guy that we didn't know what to make of.
So we get on the road and head into San Diego. We cruise in to a private residential area. Im thinking, what the fuck are we doing here? On the way, we had each picked up a case of Miller, and the private had gotten a bottle of Crown Royal, so I knew we would have fun regardless of where we were, I just hoped the fucking new guy could handle his liquor. We walk up to a large house with a ton of cars parked outside. We walk in and in the foyer, a woman in lingerie stands behind a podium taking money. She takes our money explains to us that all clothes must be removed except for hats and watches. Mildly drunk, I ask why hats and watches are okay. She explains thats where you carry your condoms. I realize that Davis has taken us to a swingers club- Thad's. (search for it- they have a website!)
We head downstairs to the basement-its been modified into a locker room. We get butt naked and head upstairs with our drinks- which we check into the bar area. The house is huge with a full bar, stripper pole, hot tub, glory hole, and a central room with windows on three sides I am informed is the "gang bang room". There are also rooms all over the house for private and couples fun. Im drinking heavily at this point. Im not at the bar long before a chubby chick is giving me head under the bar. I sit with Gore and wonder aloud where Davis went- he brought us to this crazy place- he could at least hang out with us for a bit. At that point, I hear some cheering near the window of the gang bang room. I look over and see Davis bang the DOG SHIT out of some skinny brunette with a line of guys behind her. I cheer him on as well.
Sitting at the bar, a rather fat mother and daughter come over to talk to me and Gore. The daughter takes a liking to us as the mother walks into a private room with a stocky black guy. She has got to weigh 250 lbs, with leapard skin lingerie on and some cat ears on her head. She says to Gore, Do you like me cat outfit? He looks at me and I laugh- I tell her yeah! You definitely look swift and agile!!! Gore laughs. We take her into a private room anyways. I decide I cant do it, but Gore proceeds to fuck her as I laugh at him. She has to outweigh him by 100 lbs. We leave and get some more drinks. I see the private briefly and observe him to be positively shitfaced, striking out with every girl he talks to. Davis finds Gore and I and says he has something for us- he takes us into another room and introduces us to a skinny red head. As it was my birthday the week before, Davis tells me to go first. I fuck her for awhile, pull out, and shoot my load in her hair and on her face. Sweet!! Gore goes next, and as he leans over on top of her, lays his forearm in a big gob of my goo. We laugh our asses off as he tries to fuck and wipe his arm off at the same time. He finishes as crazy Davis starts putting on her lingerie before he fucks her. I dont know if I want to see what he does next and Gore and I walk into the hall.
Out in the hall, a handfull of guys are standing around a doorway jerking off while watching a GORGEOUS stripper type get nailed by two guys taking turns on her. I ask what the fuck is the deal with standing there jerking off? Davis comes out of the other room at this time, thankfully lingerie free... One of the wankers tells us that the girl in the room has a fantasy being bukkaked by several guys. Davis takes a look at her and says hell yeah! Im in. A few minutes later, the girl comes out and gets on her knees and starts rubbing her tits in anticipation of the coming loads. No one blows in spite of wanking furiously. The girl says, come on boys, I thought y'all wanted to spray cum on me! Davis loses it. He says fuck you bitch! And hoses her down with man goo. One by one all the other guys unleash. She looks like a glazed donut.
After rubbing it in for a few minutes, she heads over to the hot tub to rinse off. Just in time to see this hottie dip in the water, the private shows up. He is thoroughly shitfaced. He says to us, damn! You see that hot chick! Im gonna get in the tub with her! He hops in, unaware that there is now a thick layer of scum floating on top of the water. As he is checking her out, he sinks in the tub to his chin. The bubbling water leaves strings of jizz in his stubble on his face. From a distance, Im laughing my ass off! Hes too drunk to realize it.
We finally leave a bit later after our booze is drank up and the hot girls have all left. About a week later we are in a formation outside our headquarters waiting for the Major to address us. As the platoon Sergeant, Im standing in front of my platoon and I hear someone talking. I turn around and tell Gore to shut his mouth. He mumbles something in return. I say What the fuck did you just say? He says, Im not afraid of you Sergeant, Ive fucked bigger women than you. I lost it right there. I told the formation, Its true- I saw him do it.

Ok gotta say this was a really long one and I originally skipped over it... but I just read this and holy shit am I glad I did... that was epic!

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Seen a guy decapitated and when his car went under a semi. Made for a unusual 30 min of my life watching it all live. Got out to see if he was ok and then realized his head was in the back seat. Did you know blood squirts out of the neck the same way as when you cut the head off of a chicken? Burnt in my brain for life.

mountain monster

mountain monster

Dec 16, 2011
For me it was the time that my girl was riding me in the parking lot at mcD's and some creeper inside was watching me the whole time... I mean wtf did he expect. I'm not gonna shell out $4.50 for the angus deluxe for her without some action!

Number 2 on the list would have to be the election of Obama

Bawhahahaha!!

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
That is just too unreal! Yeah I went to East.

Of course, I don't know if that particular instance was Roland but he created one of the most popular graphics of Marco and also created the bass fish sign for one of the sports shops on 4th Ave close to campus. So you're a highlander? I'm from HHS Pony Express. I lived on 13th Ave across from Ritter Park. My great uncle used to be the mayor. TMI but small world bro!

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Oh...I've seen and done a lot in my life. One that sticks out was a motor cycle accident I witnessed coming home form playing softball tournament one summer. The roads were twisty windy coming down off the mountain. I was with my then father in law when I saw a puff of dust rising up from the other side of the guard rail...and the down hill side of the mountain. I thought it was weird so asked him to stop just as a few other motorist coming up the hill had done.

WHen we got to the side of the railing one lady was already down the side..holding a kids head together screaming for help. One person was yelling I only saw one person on the motorcycle. But something inside told me differently. We walked along the railing and heard something. I looked down and found another rider who looked to be the father of the one victim. BOth didn't have helmets. This guy was teetering on the edge of the embankment. If he'd of went too far it was non stop to the bottom. We flagged down a driver who had some rope and we were able to tie him off till paramedics arrived. I went to check on the first kid...looking at his face while they worked on him..his head split wide open...his jaw wide open...his cheek bones swollen. A weird unforgettable look. There was anger from a lot of people as what parent would ever have their kid riding without a helmet. One paramedic exclaimed that he smelt alcohol as they worked on both victims. Later...I learned that the younger kid passed. I also learned that this wasn't a father son incident but two classmates at the high school. The one we had found lost a leg but was alive. We were suppose to go back to the softball tournament the following day but the day before weighed heavy on the mind. The following week got a phone call from the people who put on the tournament thanking us for all the assistance we gave. They stated that they wished wew'd of been in attendance as they were honoring everyone who came to the victim's aid.

Anyway...now...after reading Growin's post...I'm googling the address to the night club right now! (what can I say..I'm a hound and I know it!!!)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic