Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Most Annoying Gym People?

Diesel

Diesel

Jun 11, 2011
Their is an asian guy at my gym who wears nothing but parachute pants from the 1980's. He doesn't lift either. He just goes around talking to the girls. Every time I see him I just wanna run up and drop kick his ass.

Oh, and I wear a beanie to the gym!!

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Ummm... Actually deadlifting in them makes sense. It puts you closer to the bar than say if you're wearing chuck taylors. There is also no compression in the sole of the shoe making your stance unstable and dangerous or robbing you of power. Its also more hygienic than lifting in your socks.

But they're still super ghey and I hate them and would never wear them.

As I was reading ur post I was thinking to myself "oh no we lost another good bro to the vibrams" lol
No offense rr ;)

Shane1974

Shane1974

VIP Member
Jul 19, 2012
People who tell me I can't use gear unless I am a pro.

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
That one someone who has rachet jaw syndrome and won't close the pie hole.

S

sartac

May 12, 2012
There are plenty of shoes out there now with thin vibram soles that aren't 5 fingers. Not that I give a shit what people wear - as long as it doesn't make me cringe, lol.

I have put a spray or two of light cologne, generally aqua marine type, on before hitting the weights, no stronger than most deodorant.
But I can see if some are either overpowered with fragrance or funk.

B

Bambam2012

Oct 29, 2012
1. People that put weights on a bar walk away to bullshit and come back 20 minutes later do a set then leave again. Join a social club if u wanna bullshit
2. Asking me to work in. I have 315 on the bar and they want to break it down to 25 lbs each side. Just wait ok. I will be done soon because I do not do the above in #1
3. Screamers that have no weight to speak of on the bar. Someone squatting 600 for the 5 th rep hey yell your head off. (Just an example. Sure there are more)
4. Some teenage newbie telling me I am doing an exercise wrong. Don't tell me how to train and I won't tell you my opinion about your routine that uses the little pink dumbells.
5. Damn I have become a grumpy old bastard haven't I. I guess after training 35+years I have seen them all

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
The asshole who asked me yesterday how many sets i have left because he wanted to do curls in the squat rack. I looked out him and said "i dont know"...he kindly turned around and found another station.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
The Ahole that wants to circuit train when there's only one squat rack. ^^^^AND this, I hate that crap, especially when they're in there 1st and can see you want to squat in THE SQUAT RACK^^^^^

T

The_jDub

Sep 21, 2012
You all rule! I totally forgot about colonge guy! He sucks too.

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
Apparently manscaping is frowned upon in my establishment. :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic