Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Most Annoying Gym People?

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Anyone that doesn't re-rack their weights/dumbbells and/or put their equipment back.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
ive got this schmuck in my gym who always looks like he just finished shooting a hip hop video...jeans falling off his ass, big belt buckle, do rag under his hat that matches whatever bball jersey he is wearing.....he is like 5'7 and about 150-160lbs and walks around all tough....I want to smack the hat right off his fucking head

N

MuscleHead
Jun 22, 2012
no, I don't have any problems in the gym. But I don't know more expensive ones. I always have been a member in the cheap ones and I also cancelled sun-bed and drink-bar. So that's € 20.- / month.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
ive got this schmuck in my gym who always looks like he just finished shooting a hip hop video...jeans falling off his ass, big belt buckle, do rag under his hat that matches whatever bball jersey he is wearing.....he is like 5'7 and about 150-160lbs and walks around all tough....I want to smack the hat right off his fucking head

LOL Anyone wearing jeans in the gym while lifting should be shot dead on the spot...also those short shorts(excluding females)

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Cross fit people that always get in the way. And the stupid douche bags that have the balls to make fun of fat,people that are actually in the gym making an effort. And people that put themselves higher then others at the gym just cuz they think they are the shit, when in fact they are just bitchs judging others.

Oh and I love my vibrams and I dont have crap form. But am used to being barefoot from kick boxing and find it much more comfortable. so you can suck it there haha...

T

The_jDub

Sep 21, 2012
Now that cold weather is approaching...how about the guy wearing a beanie in the gym? Pretty cold in here, isn't it?

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
There's something wrong with wearing beanies in the gym?? Get the fuck outta here with that petty shit.

I'll wear all pink and moccasins just to piss y'all off! Hahaha

Happy Holidays.

MrzDiva

MrzDiva

Benedict Arnold
Oct 30, 2012
Yup, the grunter's and the guys that never whipe of their sweat (the ones that wear those wife beaters or muscle shirts) of the machines after they have used it.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I forgot old people! Off today so I went at 11am, old people are the worst! Don't take up a bench for an hour doing 2 1/2 lb curls damnit! Don't sit on a machine I may want to use so long I need to check your pulse to see if you are alive.

MrzDiva

MrzDiva

Benedict Arnold
Oct 30, 2012
The elderly at the gym that I use to go to would take their coffees and sit on the machines. The owner would never tell them something that people needed to work out.

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
You guys have nailed them all for me. I especially can't stand the weights left on equipment and the guy that fucking reeks of cologne and stinks up all the shit he touches too. Nasty motherfuckers!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic