Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

More sad news - Gator

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
Not good to hear. Life is short, enjoy it while you can.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Is this confirmed? Name / obituary? I'm curious how old he was.

we had good times back on CS, he was pretty cool back in the day but never really reconnected after he had issues. I always wished him the best.

anyway, more info would be nice.

RIP Gates.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Knew him from long ago.. Didn't rub everyone the right way but I couldn't say anything bad about the guy. Chatted with him often. Jeez.. I hate to say it but a lot of people I know involved with AAS seem to be passing on as of late.. Strokes, heart attacks, etc ... Can't help but wonder. Very sad indeed. RIP

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Thank you for posting his obit RR. Looked like a nice family.
It's really sad to lose someone great like that. But I expect many good friends on the other side have welcomed him.
God Bless You Gator

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I knew gator since around 2004 at Iron Trybe and always got along with him well. I talked to him quite a bit up until his drinking got bad, then lost touch over many years. Just heard recently the past 1-2 years he had really made a change and was doing better. Sad he had to go out like this after getting straight and with a kid. He was a good guy when not battling the demons he had. My prayers go out to his family, kids, and all his friends. Rest in peace my fellow Iron Brother:(

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic