Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

More sad news - Gator

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
He's been around for a long time. Knew him from the tsc days.rip gator.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
wow another bad news. RIP Gator!

StrongLyfe

StrongLyfe

Mr. Worxx
Aug 25, 2012
RIP Gator...life's so fragile so live your life as if each day is your last so make the most of it!

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
Yes gator had cleaned himself up and had been clean and sober for some time. He had two strokes followed by a blood clot all in a matter of two days. He was one of the very first people I met on the boards and we became good friends irl. He will be missed.

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
Sad when anyone dies. My heart goes out to his family for their loss. I'm sure he was too young.

but from a community standpoint and considering some of his choices.....I'm going to have a hard time bleeding over this one.

Was that last bit really necessary? That's fine if you didn't like him but if you're going to post in this thread show some respect, the man is dead.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I knew of him, but don't think I interacted with him much. Regardless, a lost life is always a sad ordeal. I hope he has found peace, and prayers to his family.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Ah.. He was a good guy.. Sad news here..

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
no matter what u guys thought of his life style ..nobody is perfect..all negative comments are fukked up..the guy is dead so show some respect..

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
He an used to talk about the band KISS. He and I were both huge fans.

I've known gator probably 12 to 14 years .. Atleast online

Sad to hear.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
He an used to talk about the band KISS. He and I were both huge fans.

I've known gator probably 12 to 14 years .. Atleast online

Sad to hear.

WCBB was actually the first place I remember seeing him from. That was about 9-10 years ago.

RIP Gator.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Was that last bit really necessary? That's fine if you didn't like him but if you're going to post in this thread show some respect, the man is dead.

You are all are more than entitled to your thoughts...I am entitled to mine.

it is not right to speak ill of those that have passed...but I don't feel it's right to sugarcoat or lie about things either.

lets not argue over something so silly please. You all thought he was an incredible guy....I did not.

its really not a big deal.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic