What's New?

More riots & looting coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
National debt has increased under each president for a while now. Your point is moot.

Please do tell me how kamala will uphold your "libertarian " views when she is for the erosion of the right to bear arms? Tell me again how she upheld those libertarian values when she put people in jail for minor marijuana violations and laughed about it. Oh and that $15 federal minimum wage will be awesome!

At least you’re finally admitting defeat. Which is what you should do at this point. Loser.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
At least you’re finally admitting defeat. Which is what you should do at this point. Loser.
With that ugly face its safe to say youre the only loser here. I could ski down that big ass head of yours

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
With that ugly face its safe to say youre the only loser here. I could ski down that big ass head of yours

Brilliant retort. Who says Trump and his Trumptards can’t debate? Gee, and to think people voted against you by the millions.

See you on January 20.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Brilliant retort. Who says Trump and his Trumptards can’t debate? Gee, and to think people voted against you by the millions.

See you on January 20.
Lol stfu retard. You literally dodged every question here but im the one that cant debate. Retard like you doesnt even know simple facts like biden is a draft dodger. Fucking idiot....

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
see my earlier post about Trump and the national debt.

ps we don’t need to forgive student loans, just make them dischargeable in bankruptcy. You know. Like what Trump did with all his debts. Five times.

5 times out of 500 businesses i’d say he’s one hell of a good businessman

“The Trump Organization is a group of about 500 business entities of which Donald Trump is the sole or principal owner. About 250 of these entities use the Trump name.”

“Data from the BLS shows that approximately 20% of new businesses fail during the first two years of being open, 45% during the first five years, and 65% during the first 10 years.”

Last edited:
1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
2F4C736B-758C-40E5-9B22-BE5076E3AD25.jpeg

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
I'm like 10 pages behind, can someone give some cliff notes of who hates who today please.

You just need to create a couple of new categories on the board for PMS products and Kleenex for the crybaby losers who can’t accept that Trump got his ass kicked, lol

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
306 to 232. Not even close. That’s an ass whipping!!!

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
306 to 232. Not even close. That’s an ass whipping!!!

Please post the certifications of the 306 and the 232 electoral votes. The media doesn't elect the President.
(I'll help you out.....It's currently 288 to 222 with some of the certifications being challenged. Some big ones. Please follow what Sam Alito does tomorrow with the Pennsylvania complaint he is reviewing...and expedited.) Please follow what occurs in Georgia, Nevada, Michigan, and Arizona as well. Trump flips five states there will be more planned chaos.

And, if it is proven that the certifications were intentionally fraudulent, well.....that is bad. Really bad.

General rule: Do not watch Fox, CNN, CNBC, etc. during the day.

It is amazing to me to watch ANTIFA all the way to libertarians lining up with Twitter, Facebook and other corporate media.
It is more amazing when 'anything goes liberals' want to force people to get vaccinated. "My body. My choice." Sound familiar?
No way I get a vaccination. If you want to get it and if it is 95% effective, it shouldn't bother you if I do not get one...or others that feel as I do that I can survive a virus that has 99% survival rate. I can only give it to others that are like me...and maybe we will slowly die off by giving each other COVID back and forth. That is the plan, ya know.....sort of a vaccine eugenics plan.

These are fragile times and much is going on. This was planned and is being executed. I believe Trump is fighting it....and I believe Operation Warp Speed has been hi-jacked by big pharma and others.

We will all have to choose a side sooner or later. I prefer to be ahead of the curve. That's why I am at TID!

Post quota met. Have a great day!
-CC-

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.