What's New?

More riots & looting coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Around my area they are already boarding up entire malls & businesses in perpetration for more BLM activity if Trump wins. I guess I really shouldn’t say “if” but when Trump wins. Biden, wth are they thinking? No offense to anyone, not a big political person but seriously they couldn’t do better than that?

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Nothing is worse than a Progressive, Liberal or Democrat 'feeling' they lost. Looting, rioting, needing counseling, puppies and sky screaming are not only acceptable but encouraged by their Masters.

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
My bro in law works for the electric company and they had the credible info that leftist groups are planning to destroy sub stations (to cut out electrical power) so it's all hands on deck next week for them!! Cal-trans also has no vacations for anyone next week as also credible info these groups plan to block freeways, roads, so supply trucks (grocery stores/other goods) can't get through. It's a good thing I'm a "part time prepper" I got everything ready............

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
My bro in law works for the electric company and they had the credible info that leftist groups are planning to destroy sub stations (to cut out electrical power) so it's all hands on deck next week for them!! Cal-trans also has no vacations for anyone next week as also credible info these groups plan to block freeways, roads, so supply trucks (grocery stores/other goods) can't get through. It's a good thing I'm a "part time prepper" I got everything ready............

They are going to go too far & it’s going to get ugly. Like the Menes on Facebook say “it’s going to get ugly when the people that just want to be left alone get involved.” I’m sick of it all. I just saw the video of the guy with the knife in Portland, you could hear them saying how they shot him too many times. Hey dumbass in your guesstimation how many rounds is enough? You neutralize the threat, PERIOD!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Unfortunately, this will definitely happen. What's worse is they are encouraged to do so. Down here in the South, if they don't watch it... they'll wind up being nothing more than target practice.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
It will be bad regardless who wins. Worse if Trump does, but possibly more "brazen" if Biden does bc they will have even less consequences.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
All my high-cap mags are loaded, all other shells are laid out strategically around the house. Shotguns and high-cap rifles are ready to go at my place.

Plus I have at least a months worth of water on hand and 3-4 months worth of food, firewood, lighters, lanterns, alternative fuel stove. I'm ready for this to come and then put it to an end.

Tired of listening to why we need to Cuddle criminals and fire cops.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Here is the Marxist plan to bring America to its knees:

1. Degenerate society – Present degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, and healthy.” Eliminate religion to debase morality – then mock religion. Destroy the family by taking fathers and mothers out of the home and handing the children over to the state to be propagandized. Centralize fiat currency banking systems, government programs, and tax policies – to steal wealth and make the people dependent on the state and poor. Control government (and its influencers), business, culture, media, and academia where ever you can. Above all, disarm the public. The minds of the people are now ready to accept new ideas, so long as their degeneracy can be satisfied.
  2. Put one group against another – Use identity politics, gender politics, and get racial to form opposing tribes. It does not matter what these tribe leaders think – they will be eliminated in time anyway. The followers will be useful idiots. Above all, get people to question their government and its founding principles – besides by this time, they have good reason.
  3. Invoke chaos and revolution – Once people have driven themselves into their tribes – organize civil protests and disobedience against each other, and they’re opposing views. Once the people get radicalized, go violent. Starting with simple acts of hoodlumism, then domestic terrorism, and then outright killing each other on the streets. We now have civil chaos.
  4. Totalitarian takeover – swift coup – With chaos in the streets and economic uncertainty, people will be begging for some strong hand to come in and save them from the chaos. Organize key members to seize power in an extra-Constitutional manner and declare martial law – to save the country, of course. Change Constitutional law to maintain legitimacy, and eliminate all resistance by any means necessary – jail or even executions. Then quickly implement the planned Marxist ideologies, seize property, and force the people to submit by any authoritarian military means necessary.

Time to lock and load brothers!

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012

Texas Governor Greg Abbott must know something.........1000 State National Guard troops to be deployed in 5 cities. We have 28 weapons in our house and over 1000 rounds of ammo. We are ready!

https://www.newsmax.com/us/greg-abbott-texas-governor-army/2020/10/26/id/993878/

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Texas Governor Greg Abbott must know something.........1000 State National Guard troops to be deployed in 5 cities. We have 28 weapons in our house and over 1000 rounds of ammo. We are ready!

https://www.newsmax.com/us/greg-abbott-texas-governor-army/2020/10/26/id/993878/
Over 15000 rds here my friend...lol
Ar's and Glocks
5.56 and 9mm along with some 10mm and 44mag for Grizzlies
12 gauge with slugs for breaching 1000rds of 12 gauge alone
12 gauge perimeter alarms on 3 corners with a 4th wired and ready if things begin to go sideways.
Plenty of Militia around as well as I am a WPS member as ALL of you should be.;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.