Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Missouri Football

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
I have no sympathy, zero. I worked for everything I have. May the best man win, and if you lose, tough shit, you lose.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
I'm not looking for a hand out or special consideration.

Same with the shootings we have all seen on tv. Assult a cop and expect to be shot. I never had a cop cut me any slack. Cops are equal opportunity assholes.

Now these sniveling winers don't want to be arrested when they **** up. No get out of jail cards in real lufe. Screw them to the wall. I mean the cops. I'm not a racist.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Something I read today, thought I'd share.

As we all know...this guy, Jonathan Butler, starts a hunger strike, at the University of Missouri, in an effort to force the university's president to resign. Why? Because, in Butler's opinion, Wolfe, (the university president,) didn't do enough to stop a drunk guy from yelling racial slur, and to stop some sicko from drawing a swastika on a bathroom wall with something pulled from a toilet.

So, here's the deal. It's difficult to look at this incident without putting things into perspective.
There's a pattern we need to focus on, in order to underside what's really happening.

Things like this aren't just random events that pop up, out of nowhere. There's a much grander scheme involved.

First of all, am I the only one who finds it a little peculiar that this protest, based on racism, made the news at pretty much the same time claims of racism are making the news at...YALE University? Yes, that's right, Yale. One of the largest...vats...of liberalism, in American higher education. Racism in liberal land? Really?
Who throws their own under the bus, without an agenda behind it?

Secondly, this Butler guy...he stated that he hasn't felt safe, because of a culture of racism, on the Mizzou campus, since he first set foot on that campus.
That's really weird. He hasn't felt safe since...2008. He went through life feeling so unsafe, that he was willing to literally starve to death, to end the (alleged) threat. He felt THAT unsafe for, not one, not two, not even three, four, five or six years, but SEVEN YEARS. For seven years, he felt desperately unsafe, but decided to wait until NOW to stand up and do something about it? Why now? Why not in '08, '09, '10,.....etc. ?

Oddly enough, it's about a year until the 2016 presidential elections.
Now, why is that weird? And, why is this so familiar? A large group of young, mostly college age people...protesting, a year before a presidential election?
Hmmm. Where have I heard this, before? Maybe...Occupy Wallstreet? That little protest that spawned others, around the country...about a year out, from the 2012 elections. It pretty much came out of nowhere. I mean, young people have been spewing Anti-capitaslism, anti-Wallstreet, "the man is keeping us down,' drivel, for decades. Why was it being refurbished, in 2011...a year before a presidential election?

Perhaps...to organize the youth vote? To get a specific, historically non-government-participatory group, who has been absorbing liberalism, dumped upon then by university professor all over the country, riled up enough to actually vote?

Just something to think about.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Are you fuking kidding me??? The University of Missouri has been held hostage by a group of football playing THUGS who want "Equality"???? this all stems from a black kid being called "Nigger" by an idiot driving by... so now the President AND the Chancellor have resigned for lack of "Diversity"... White people need to wake up and grow some balls!!!! What should have happened is, rather than the coach caving and joining in "Solidarity with the team" he should have said... "Play Ball... or lose your scholarship... your choice!"

WINNER!!!! if the perpetrator is a member of the school, expell them. Absolutley no need for the chancellor to resign. Pure fuking ignorance. I would fire the football coach too for not taking control of his team.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
WINNER!!!! if the perpetrator is a member of the school, expell them. Absolutley no need for the chancellor to resign. Pure fuking ignorance. I would fire the football coach too for not taking control of his team.
The only reason the football team got involved is bcuz Mizzou depends and relies on the majority of their money coming from sports, and feared losing a shit ton of money for not being politically correct or "doing something" I bet, so they caved.
Had the team been 8-0 we would be seeing a different story as far as the football team.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
American citizens have the right to protest. Everything else on this whole thread is just misplaced hate/anger aimed at strawmen. This what always happens on these threads one subject turns into 75 other things that have nothing to do with the core issue. If you should be mad about anything regarding this incident was the way some involved tried to stop the press from entering. The students have the right to protest and the press has the right to cover it. Both first amendment issues. The rest is just the usual stuff you guys like to bitch and moan about. Get your aggression out on me one here it's better. Haven't even gotten granite's obligatory attack, yet.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
American citizens have the right to protest. Everything else on this whole thread is just misplaced hate/anger aimed at strawmen. This what always happens on these threads one subject turns into 75 other things that have nothing to do with the core issue. If you should be mad about anything regarding this incident was the way some involved tried to stop the press from entering. The students have the right to protest and the press has the right to cover it. Both first amendment issues. The rest is just the usual stuff you guys like to bitch and moan about. Get your aggression out on me one here it's better. Haven't even gotten granite's obligatory attack, yet.
You just labeled me and called me "you guys". I find that highly offensive and resent your hate speech directed towards me. I have a right to express my feelings, under the freedom of speech thingy.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
You just labeled me and called me "Nick Hogan". I find that highly offensive and resent your hate speech directed towards me. I have a right to walk around in the nude, under the freedom of speech thingy.

Someone is overly sensitive....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic