Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Missouri Football

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Are you fuking kidding me??? The University of Missouri has been held hostage by a group of football playing THUGS who want "Equality"???? this all stems from a black kid being called "Nigger" by an idiot driving by... so now the President AND the Chancellor have resigned for lack of "Diversity"... White people need to wake up and grow some balls!!!! What should have happened is, rather than the coach caving and joining in "Solidarity with the team" he should have said... "Play Ball... or lose your scholarship... your choice!"

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
They are college athletes they have a right to protest and the right to assemble. Nice "thugs" reference when I think of 18-22 year old students who also work a full time job. I always think what a thug.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
They are college athletes they have a right to protest and the right to assemble. Nice "thugs" reference when I think of 18-22 year old students who also work a full time job. I always think what a thug.
here we go again with Captain-Save-A-Bro...

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Fine I won't get involved but I don't understand how you just pick and choose the parts of the constitution you like. What have these kids done wrong to make you have so much vitriol towards them? Why aren't their first amendment rights important?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Fine I won't get involved but I don't understand how you just pick and choose the parts of the constitution you like. What have these kids done wrong to make you have so much vitriol towards them? Why aren't their first amendment rights important?
I find it repulsive they want to strike for a bullshit cause... How many white kids get called names or assaulted simply because they are white in "Non diverse" areas, yet nohing is said or done because the answer is... the white kid shouldn't have been there... If they were still hanging blacks and beating them simply for being black then YES... they have a casue... but simply because one black kid was called "nigger"??? c'mon matthewk04 you really gonna say thats a worthy cause? I bet you want to march for "black lives matter" too dont you??? Why is it ok for blacks to glorify the word "nigger" but if a "White Boy" says it they STRIKE???? Why is it ok for Black to commit black on black murder with no cause, but if a White cop shoots a FELON he is racist...and THEN... only THEN do black lives matter???? Get the fuk outta here Matt!

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Are you fuking kidding me??? The University of Missouri has been held hostage by a group of football playing THUGS who want "Equality"???? this all stems from a black kid being called "Nigger" by an idiot driving by... so now the President AND the Chancellor have resigned for lack of "Diversity"... White people need to wake up and grow some balls!!!! What should have happened is, rather than the coach caving and joining in "Solidarity with the team" he should have said... "Play Ball... or lose your scholarship... your choice!"

You must be a raciest. How dare you condem those lazyass sniveling bastards.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
They hate white people, glad i'm not white. Reperations now whitey:)

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
The white man took my 40 acres and my mule.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
People have a right to peaceful protest, but some are far too easily offended over some of the most trivial nonsense, take things too far, and do not know when to quit.

Too many waste too much time and too many resources and endanger too many lives protesting things that they need to not be so bothered about. No one deserves to lose their job, property, or life because some idiot of unknown race, religion, or nationality drew a Nazi symbol on the bathroom wall in their own shit. Back in my day, such a dumb prank done by some anonymous clown who could not possibly be caught was simply laughed off. Nowadays, young, dumb, and entitled people with too much time on their hands riot and cause the heads of universities to be fired over such nonsense.

What are these people going to do when they leave the politically correct bubbles these universities have become, and have to get out into the real world and get real jobs dealing with real people? Are they going to protest and claim they're being discriminated against every time the boss demands higher performance, or every time a customer demands satisfaction?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/missouri-professor-melissa-click-muscle-journalist-tim-tai-protest/

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
True story. When I was in college I applied to a program that was highly competitive. 20 slots and well over 100 applicants. I applied with a 4.0 gpa. Guess the f*** what, I didn't make it first time around. A minority individual was accepted with a 2.5 gpa. She flunked out of the coarse the first semester. I paid my reperations, when I paid for an extra year of school. Kiss my white ass! Wait a minute, I'm not white, well kinda. I'm a wop. I want reperations ****ers.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
Back in the stone age when I was in college, people wrote all sorts of stupid things on the bathroom walls.

I even remember once somebody took quite a bit of time and effort to write out some eloquent and largely true (if insensitive) essay on the wall in one of the library stalls that would definitely be considered "racist" by many today.

I could not have imagined people protesting, rioting, and demanding the president of the uni be fired, and that the governor waste time coming out to meet with them because their feelings were hurt over such nonsense. :rolleyes:

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
What are these people going to do when they leave the politically correct bubbles these universities have become, and have to get out into the real world and get real jobs dealing with real people? Are they going to protest and claim they're being discriminated against every time the boss demands higher performance, or every time a customer demands satisfaction?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/missouri-professor-melissa-click-muscle-journalist-tim-tai-protest/
To answer your question, yes. That is exactly what is gonna happen. Everything we have been hearing about lately is a prelude of what's to come. To be honest, I think it's only going to get worse, and I'm not just talking about the racial side, but anything that someone can claim they are different rather it be race, gender, homosexual, religion, if you're short, fat, ugly, or whatever... it will happen.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic