Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Then please post up what information you have Leroy

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
it will be wrong to say that the use of the needles is good for the health and have 0 calories. There is no reality in it. We should avoid the use of such fake information on this forum.

with all due respect? What the heck are you taklking about?? Lmao-

who said that? How did you twist any post here into that? We should avoid the use of fake posts like that? Sheesh seriously - i dont mean to be so harsh but - you made four posts since joining all missing the point of every single thread and each one not making sense at all- elaborate and explain what you speak of please............needles have zero calories ????? What????? No there isnt any reality - are you selling whatever it is that you are smoking?? I want some

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
oK IM STILL TRYING TO MAKE SENSE LMAO- IS IT A TYPO? CUZ MAYBE NEEDLES SHOULD BE NOODLES?? THE REASONING ANYONE WOULD USE THIS FOR HEALTH PURPOSES AGAIN IF YOU READ- IS TO AVOID THOSE EXTRA CALORIES WHEN YOU HAVE FOOD CRAVINGS - SOME OF US STUGGLE WITH WEIGHT ISSUES DESPITE BEING LEAN YEAR ROUND AND THIS IS HOW WE BEAT THAT BY UPON GETTING HUNGER PANGS WE INGEST SALADS OR ZERO CALORIE NOODLES SO WE CAN EAT , FEEL SATISFIED AND NOT FEEL GUILTY- NO ONE IS SAYING TO SURVIVE ON NOODLES ALONE- THIS IS NOT A COMPLICATED CONCEPT TO GRASP, THE MOMENT THE INITAL POST WAS DONE- IT WAS CLEAR TO ME , BRAVO AGAIN FOR THE MAN WHO FOUND IT- I GOT SOME TOO

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic