Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Miracle Noodles?

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
My understanding of this is its only anabolic, when stacked with SUBS, you have to do the subs twice daily, and eat the noodles EOD for the best absorption rate.

I think they can even make INTERLEUKIN work better.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Im lucky enough to have always had a pretty fast metabolism even still at my age so I never really limit my calorie intake too much.I usually change foods slightly but more so will just eat smaller portions at each sitting.Never needed a zero calorie meal to lose weight.
Bro god bless and you are in the rare minority. I only have had about 100 or so consistent clients that i train, this product is sonething most of us dream of. Im older, i eat clean but there have been times i could have used these. Most people that need help dieting and training, dont have self control. Hell most of us take and do shit to increase appetite therefore this is like the golden chalice. Now you being like my friend johnny who can eat almost anything cuz of his metabolism. So i hear you. I just dont fathom how anyone else wouldnt get it, its absurd. Tons of newbies eat like pigs uncontrolably. They are just used to gourging selves. This should be in every bodybuilders cupboard

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Im lucky enough to have always had a pretty fast metabolism even still at my age so I never really limit my calorie intake too much.I usually change foods slightly but more so will just eat smaller portions at each sitting.Never needed a zero calorie meal to lose weight.
Bro god bless and you are in the rare minority. I only have had about 100 or so consistent clients that i train, this product is sonething most of us dream of. Im older, i eat clean but there have been times i could have used these. Most people that need help dieting and training, dont have self control. Hell most of us take and do shit to increase appetite therefore this is like the golden chalice. Now you being like my friend johnny who can eat almost anything cuz of his metabolism. So i hear you. I just dont fathom how anyone else wouldnt get it, its absurd. Tons of newbies eat like pigs uncontrolably. They are just used to gourging selves. This should be in every bodybuilders cupboard

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
My understanding of this is its only anabolic, when stacked with SUBS, you have to do the subs twice daily, and eat the noodles EOD for the best absorption rate.

I think they can even make INTERLEUKIN work better.

Ha ha lmao, TB i dont know if you should even joke, im scared some may actually start doing the thinkbig subway anabolic diet

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I got a Miracle Noodle for them.....lol

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
I eat the shit out of these!! Great stuff indeed. The point is that they are soluble fiber. You can make all kinds of stuff with them and if you are dieting and can eat pasta......nuff said. The calories come from what you mix with it. I mix up marinara with ground turkey as my meat source and it is GOOD SHIT!! FF mac and cheese with chicken breast.....chili......and it fills the void. Also, if you order the powder you can thicken a shake in the blender in seconds.

I posted this weeks ago. Miracle noodle buys from Konjacfoods.com......it's cheaper there.

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
Dreamfields pasta satisfies the comfort food crave without too much damage. But, a guy served me three different dishes made out of Miracle Noodles (I was skeptical) and they were surprisingly great. Texture's a little different but the flavor comes from everything else in the dish. It's a way to cheat CarbDeath.

Last edited:
Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
I eat the shit out of these!! Great stuff indeed. The point is that they are soluble fiber. You can make all kinds of stuff with them and if you are dieting and can eat pasta......nuff said. The calories come from what you mix with it. I mix up marinara with ground turkey as my meat source and it is GOOD SHIT!!

I posted this weeks ago. Miracle noodle buys from Konjacfoods.com......it's cheaper there.

Hmm, interesting verbage, shit as a positive, complimentary reference to food. Will check out Konjacfoods.com for next economical order of appetizing shit. Thanx!

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
Thnx HB......English Lit was my major in college :D

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I got them while trying the "hcg" diet when it first came out before I woke up to reality... got the "yam noodles" at local asian market.... if rinsed they were ok, a bit fishy, weird texture for me.... but I dont really like pasta anyways so my bias is skewed

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
"English Lit was my major in college" :D

Ha ha, I bet your version of Hamlet would be highly entertaining.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic