Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Mike Matthews books

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Ok I see this is getting negative because all the "pros" on here have the answers. I for one have enough figured out just always looking to up my game with some useful insight so anyone with something actually positive to say would be nice.
someone is butt hurt..

E

Eup

Mar 13, 2015
So I think my post was actual pretty simple asked if anyone read his book any thoughts on it and I get a Neanderthal "no read book bang chest and I lift weight" so I wasn't get attitude but just simply asking anyone's thoughts on his stuff. And I think we can all agree being informed is useful not just in lifting but in all areas of life. So I apologize if I feel reading is important and others don't think it has any use if that's attitude then I guess I'd rather have knowledge than trying to start a fire with two sticks.
I think this is why many people think bbers get the stupid meathead persona.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Your correct, your original question was pretty simple, and I gave u a simple answer......

Most bbers could care less what people think about them, the same goes for powerlifters and Zumba instructors.....

I wonder if your the type that reads the manual in a new car......

So I think my post was actual pretty simple asked if anyone read his book any thoughts on it and I get a Neanderthal "no read book bang chest and I lift weight" so I wasn't get attitude but just simply asking anyone's thoughts on his stuff. And I think we can all agree being informed is useful not just in lifting but in all areas of life. So I apologize if I feel reading is important and others don't think it has any use if that's attitude then I guess I'd rather have knowledge than trying to start a fire with two sticks.
I think this is why many people think bbers get the stupid meathead persona.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I've read both books and I'm starting to use his beyond bigger stronger program anyone have thoughts on his books ? Good training ? Is it hype ? Is it too basic ?

I had never heard of Mike Matthews until I saw your post so I googled his name. I understand we all have different goals, but I do not think it requires much more than training hard and clean eating to obtain his physique. If that is the look you are going for then I think his books are perfect for you.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic