Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
TableEffit
What's New?

Mexico Gear...This NEEDS To Be Addressed!!!

Sep 11, 2012
So I've been going to Mexico since I was 16 back in 1996 to get my gear. I see so many people dogging Mexican gear. The bottom line is you're not going to the right place in Mexico to get your stuff. I have never had a bad bottle, pill, ampule or preload because I was lucky to have seasoned bodybuilders show me where to go and what to look for. I got to know the pharmacy people as well as vet people by name and they had the best gear and this was in a small town. My first vial was Brovel TE 200 and I gained 25-30lbs just off that bottle. Now, you have to know, if you keep tabs, that due to government BS that same vet bottle is only 50mg now. Due to gov reg you now have to get a scrip for pharmacy products, such as, Schering/Plough Sostenon preloads, which used to be Organon Sostenon. Same with the Deca Durabolin. A few things to keep your eye on with the amps is, packaging and the lettering as well as the font size. Take the amps out of the box and line them up. If they are not all the same as per content and the amp sizes are all funky looking and not the same size. Also if you can scratch the labeling off the amp with your fingernail, that's another sign. There are still some vets that advertise anabolics illegally. WATCH OUT FOR THOSE!! Reason is, if the government hasn't shut them down then they are paying and who do you think is paying in Mexican border towns? And I've watched them make fake and underdosed gear in these places. I leave that for you to figure out who's paying who. So your best bet is get a scrip and go to the pharmacy. I'm going to down south Mexico for a wedding on July 2, and you can bet I'm coming home with some awesome goodies. Wink wink. I hope I didn't brake any forum rules on this thread, I just want people to play it safe down south. It's not exactly the safest place these days.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Too risky smuggling stuff back from Mexico nowadays. Not worth the trouble..

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
I agree with IM on this. It's too easy to find gear on our side of the border. Not to say if I was close to the border I would not think of it. Testosterone influences risk taking, and I am always on test

Sep 11, 2012
Gents, I'm not a smuggler by no means, THESE DAYS, but there are safe ways to get gear in and out. I just can't disclose that info. Hopefully the info I shared about getting fakes will be useful. Reason being is you can get great gear from Mexico. Good luck and good lifting.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
haven't done that since before OGG went down. and all the vet stuff is 50mg/ml now. Why bother? We have access to all kinds of great gear, even HG/pharma delivered domestic. Screw crossing that border.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Gents, I'm not a smuggler by no means, THESE DAYS, but there are safe ways to get gear in and out. I just can't disclose that info. Hopefully the info I shared about getting fakes will be useful. Reason being is you can get great gear from Mexico. Good luck and good lifting.

And you can get even better stuff in EU and USA. Mexico is extremely overpriced for anything, especially in tourists areas. So you're telling me I have to worry about fakes in mexico now? Why even bother? And with all the wars with gangs/drug dealers/etc.. Why would I travel to a small town(Which is probably unsafe) and risk buying something? Just my opinion, you're asking for it.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Couple of things, I used a ton qv with great results and never any issues with pip infection etc. How did you gain 25 lb on a single bottle of brovel te?

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I Can believe the 25lbs. My first dip was brovel as well. I blew up.

brutus79

brutus79

Dec 27, 2013
Couple of things, I used a ton qv with great results and never any issues with pip infection etc. How did you gain 25 lb on a single bottle of brovel te?
must have been a 100 ml bottle :-D

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Brovel was awesome...I loved the test p

Sep 11, 2012
haven't done that since before OGG went down. and all the vet stuff is 50mg/ml now. Why bother? We have access to all kinds of great gear, even HG/pharma delivered domestic. Screw crossing that border.

I do that very thing myself. I just thought I would get in trouble with the mods if I explained how that goes down. You Know?

Sep 11, 2012
And you can get even better stuff in EU and USA. Mexico is extremely overpriced for anything, especially in tourists areas. So you're telling me I have to worry about fakes in mexico now? Why even bother? And with all the wars with gangs/drug dealers/etc.. Why would I travel to a small town(Which is probably unsafe) and risk buying something? Just my opinion, you're asking for it.

Over 18 years I met all the right people and go to all the right places. I have friends that have been vets and pharmacists for years, even before the DEA nailed all those companies down there. Bottom line is they can import all their aas powder legally, which is why I told everyone what to look for on their fakes. I'm with you though, mostly I get US or EU, but you still have to look for the same taddle tails with them as well.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic