Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Margo-89
What's New?

Mexico Gear...This NEEDS To Be Addressed!!!

Sep 11, 2012
Couple of things, I used a ton qv with great results and never any issues with pip infection etc. How did you gain 25 lb on a single bottle of brovel te?

It was simple. I bought a bottle of Brovel Testosterona200/10ml. I was 6/1 205lbs shredded. I was taught by pro bodybuilders and power lifters. I already lifted like a mad man, I just needed to learn how to lift properly and really flex the muscles, I needed to learn to eat and take my supplements. I'll never forget one of my friends saying, "Be patient, in two weeks it will kick in." I woke up 2 weeks to the day and I had grown almost out of my clothes. The enanthate lasted a month after my last shot. I went from 205-230lbs. My bench went from 325-400lbs, squat 400-600lbs, deadlift 400-600lbs. My receptors loved that shit and so did I. I was on my to bodybuilding. I was such a health freak at 16 I wouldn't take asprin for a headache. I had lifting straps that I wrote "Strong Mind/Strong Body".

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
That is the best single bottle of test story I have ever heard/read. Well I wasnt ever that fortunate apparently. Good for you boss.

It was simple. I bought a bottle of Brovel Testosterona200/10ml. I was 6/1 205lbs shredded. I was taught by pro bodybuilders and power lifters. I already lifted like a mad man, I just needed to learn how to lift properly and really flex the muscles, I needed to learn to eat and take my supplements. I'll never forget one of my friends saying, "Be patient, in two weeks it will kick in." I woke up 2 weeks to the day and I had grown almost out of my clothes. The enanthate lasted a month after my last shot. I went from 205-230lbs. My bench went from 325-400lbs, squat 400-600lbs, deadlift 400-600lbs. My receptors loved that shit and so did I. I was on my to bodybuilding. I was such a health freak at 16 I wouldn't take asprin for a headache. I had lifting straps that I wrote "Strong Mind/Strong Body".

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Too risky smuggling stuff back from Mexico nowadays. Not worth the trouble..

I agree. Besides there are labs here in the states with the same if not better stuff. The legal ramifications just aint worth it for a cycle.

N

Nobel252

Jun 28, 2012
I used to go to Tijuana back in the late 90's for all my gear and I think I used most of their brands. There were a few good items such as the Organon sos and Deca also their primoteston Schering was great but all of their vet stuff from Denkall, Brovel, Omega even their Oxyflux clen were under dosed. Then a few years later they started counterfeiting their Organon sus which I got screwed on big time so after that I gave up on Mexican gear. Much better sources on the web

P

pumpingiron22

Mar 2, 2014
I use to live real close back in the day some if the best test I had at the time but with every thing going on there I wouldn't even step foot in there right now. Although I did hear the boarder is fully open with no agents due to the increase of illegals coming in.

brutus79

brutus79

Dec 27, 2013
I use to live real close back in the day some if the best test I had at the time but with every thing going on there I wouldn't even step foot in there right now. Although I did hear the boarder is fully open with no agents due to the increase of illegals coming in.
how's my buddy PI?

Sep 11, 2012
Couple of things, I used a ton qv with great results and never any issues with pip infection etc. How did you gain 25 lb on a single bottle of brovel te?

It's not hard over two months.

Sep 11, 2012
That is the best single bottle of test story I have ever heard/read. Well I wasnt ever that fortunate apparently. Good for you boss.

I had a work out partner that couldn't gain a pound. He was to everything I was and working as hard as I was, but he wasn't eating right. You don't believe my story due to sarcasm that's your choice. I DON'T LIE!!! Good luck.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Back in 1997, Brovel 200mg/ml consistently tested out at around 135-145mg/ml....so consistently under-dosed. This was tested by Duchaine, Damian Borleone (aka enquirer), and a few others. Their 50mg/ml deca also tested low.

These days, you are lucky to get a sust pre-load or an amp of Primoteston for under $20.00!

And if I had to choose a UG between here or Mexico.....well, that is no contest:)

Sep 11, 2012
Back in 1997, Brovel 200mg/ml consistently tested out at around 135-145mg/ml....so consistently under-dosed. This was tested by Duchaine, Damian Borleone (aka enquirer), and a few others. Their 50mg/ml deca also tested low.

These days, you are lucky to get a sust pre-load or an amp of Primoteston for under $20.00!

And if I had to choose a UG between here or Mexico.....well, that is no contest:)

I can get primotestin for $7 an amp. The sus preloads are just not worth the money. I get paki sus instead for $7 a pop and it may not be bad ass, but it's still good.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic