Members
Latest Member
jacobss

Melody Iron Princess Melo 500lb deadlift looks easy

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Beast.... Agreed PLK there are always going to be haters :) Fuck'm that shit was strong!

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Impressive!

You got the Do-ers and the excuse making haters.... What a laugh!

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Very impressive... esp for such a small girl.

I read some of the comments on there.. one of which really struck a nerve... something about "take hgh and steroids...blah blah.. and ANYONE can do it" this is obviously from so weak ass bitch who desnt know shit about lifting or Performance enhancers... fuckin haters...

All these types of videos on Youtube get those responses. Youtube isn't a bodybuilding forum it's full of kids and teens that think that way. I can't even scroll down to the comments anymore, they just piss me off.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Impressive as hell... She had good bar speed. Needs to hold her lock out a bit longer but just the fact that she got that off the floor is amazing.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Impressive as hell... She had good bar speed. Needs to hold her lock out a bit longer but just the fact that she got that off the floor is amazing.

That's the only thing. That was a great gym lift but she didn't hold it long enough for the down command (depending on the fed).

You need to watch the vid I posted in my journal. There's a chick on there just as small and pulls 240kg (528lbs) in a meet and not just any meet.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic