Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Meat Meat Meat I love meat

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I'm not going to respond to this with logic because it will get lost. I will just FIST some quotes by you and me from other threads and let them do the talking.

There is no benefit to eating whites. All the best nutrients are in the yolks. However they are made to eat together.

- I hate that people eat egg whites even more than Adjos hates peanut butter LMAO.

My love for his radical opinions is that I just hate the whole idea of vegatarianism and egg white are better - Theres no logical reason to use egg white ever- unless of course you hate the taste- but the yolk has been shown to be given a bad rap, and I belive that it is the healthy part of the egg for us bodybuilders- DOWN WITH EGG WHITES BLAH BLAH BLAH o:) I DO AGREE AND BELIEVE THAT IT IS SOMEWHERE THAT THE OLD THEORIES ARE OUTDATED AND YOU DO MISS OUT ON SOME OF THE ESSENTIAL AMINOS ON WHITES- WHITE ARE FOR SCRAWNY PEOPLE- MY TEACHER USED TO SAY ,"FAIRIES" BUT THEN AGAIN HE WAS 7 FEET TALL LOL- BIG BOYS EAT ALL THEIR EGGS WHOLE. I HAVE SCRAMMBLED EGGS EVERY SINGLE MORNING- I WOULD NEVER STOOP TO BUT PACKAGED EGG WHITE- WAY WAY TOO EXPENSIVE FOR NO BENEFITS- EVEN IF YOU ARE PRECONTEST- YOU GOT FATTY ACIDS AND PROTIENS.

I'm a huge fan of whole eggs and eat 6-10 a day. Google "the incredible edible egg yolk" for more information on how good the yolk is for you. That being said, egg whites can be used effectively as well and I have nothing against them. They would be a much better option for post workout protein than whole eggs.

JUst curious why would they be better post workout than whole? The yolks are a better more complete protien. Seriously there is no real reason bodybuilding wise to eat whites.

Egg whites would be better post workout because they don't have the fats to slow down digestion, and therefore utilization, of the amino acids. Are egg whites necessary for bodybuilding? No. But then neither are whole eggs. Can they both be used and be helpful for bodybuilding/powerlifting purposes? Hell yeah.

I disagree [that whole eggs aren't] necesary for bodybuilding- whole eggs are one of the most complete protien sources. I totally disagree with the idea that white are better for any reason- they are NOT as high in all the nutrients - that reason alone makes them a poor poor choice.

Please provide proof that egg whites are not a complete protein, because I just did some googling and I can't find that info. In fact.... Egg White Protein Nutrition Information | LIVESTRONG.COM

THE POINT IS.....THAT. YOLKS ARE MORE COMPLETE...PERIOD. NOW IF YOU CANT FIND THAT, THEN IM SORRY. THERE IS NO SANE REASON TO CHOOSE WHITES. THERE IS CLEAR SCIENTIFIC PROOF THAT YOLKS CONTAIN MORE NUTRIENTS AND WHITES ARE JUST PROTIEN AND THE EVIDENCE IS SO CLEAR IT ALMOST KNOCKS ONE OVER THE HEAD. WE GOT 3 POSTS FULL OF REFERENCES NOT IPINIONS. IT SEEMS THE ONLY OPINIONS ARE THOSE STUBBORN INDIVIDUALS THAT REFUSE TO SEE THE LIGHT. EAT WHOLE EGGS, WHITES ARE NOT BETTER FOR LOSING WEIGHT OR CHOLESTORAL. THEY ARE ONLY BETTER FOR THOSE WHO WONT FALL FOR COMMON SENSE AND DECADES OF RECENT SCIENCE.

THE ARGYEMENT IS THAT WHITES HAVE NO BENEFIT. YOU WANT LOWER CALS? EAT 2 WHOLE INSTEAD OF 4.

Not sure why you're replying to a post I made 11 days ago in all caps. Why so pissy? I should let your obsessive posts speak for themselves, but I'm afraid some members may miss the good stuff, so I'll break it down a little bit.

1. You have ignored every post I've made, and there are many of them, that acknowledge the fact that whole eggs are a more complete meal.

2. You call me "stubborn" and say I "refuse to see the light". What light is that Ketsugo? I don't even eat egg whites. This whole brick-wall-argument has been about me proving to you that egg whites ARE a complete protein and are not devoid AS A PROTEIN SOURCE. I have proven that. It's not my opinion as you say, it is FACT.

3. Copy and paste one single time that I posted NOT to eat egg yolks to lower cholesterol. You can't, because I never said it. In fact, show me one single time that I said not to eat whole eggs.

4. "Decades of recent science". Awesome quote. 'Nuff said.

5. "Whites have no benefit". I'll give you the rest of the day (while I'm sleeping) to amend that statement and save some face.

Then, in MuscleEgg's Subforum, in a thread dedicated to chocolate egg whites, you post this.

I actually did a review on this very board. If you are a chocolate lover, and are an athlete- buy this stuff, Its really a delicious chocolate dessert that ironically happens to ge high in protien and low in calories, ITs better than any choclate drink you ever had , It would be insulting and demeaning to say compare this to other protien drinks- IT TASTES THAT FREAKIN GOOD!

And then a few days later you post this stuff.

Yummy rib eyes, crown roast , skirt steak , London broil, still bleeding lmao.

Oh and while I think of it, did anyone catch the recent study in the journal of food chemistry that egg YOLK has antioxidants that help reduce the incidence of heart disease . Therefore back to no need to separate the yolk from the white, eat it all, of course I'm not ever falling for the idea of having to remove the yolk anyway

w

Nope you need to read more carefully, i used a supplement that was chocolate flavor and was delicious, to me removing the yolk is foolish, which i would never, all the nutrients in fatty acid form and antioxidantt are in yolks, but i eat whiteslks TOO, the muscleegg chocolate egg white protien comes in liquid chocolate flavor , not confusing at all, very clear as matter of fact, what i think if people comment on what others write, then they need to read the entire post

Yeah you are confused, my post is crystal clear, in fact i make reference that i hate whites, a five year old could understand it

Now do you see why you have confused me? It's not because I'm five, it's because you don't make sense.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Bro give it up, you make no sense. Why do you feel anyone cares about you having to make issues about others post. Ignorance is bliss. Bah no more whiners please. There are better things to cry about

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Furthermore you STILL haven't made. A single point except there is no logic to your thought patterns . I think it's wasteful to remove the yolk period, you bring up the most absurd things on this forum. Not one decent or informative contribution. It's like bro give it up already aren't you tired of this? Out of the blue you felt the need to say how my opinions of eggs confuse you? I mean really? Who cares? Go cry to mama, seriously I got nothin for ya. I love muscle egg cuz it tastes like chocolate bosco and. I think people who remove egg white while cooking are idiots. Sorry if you were placed in the category of idiocy it surely wasn't intended to you. Have a great holiday

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I'm not going to respond to this with logic because it will get lost. I will just FIST some quotes by you and me from other threads and let them do the talking.

Then, in MuscleEgg's Subforum, in a thread dedicated to chocolate egg whites, you post this.

Now do you see why you have confused me? It's not because I'm five, it's because you don't make sense.

No you are confused because of you. Lmao damn maybe you ain't the brightest bulb, sorry . Nothing personal its just I can't believe you waste a whole thread asking about me lmao. Maybe your therapist can help you figure that one lmao

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011

Duh yes chocolate yummy duhh

again chocolate yummy duhh

Oh I never said egg whites aren't a complete protein just not a complete food antioxidants beneficial fatty acids etc etc sheesh do you not read English? And I say that maybe its not your first language cuz I said exactly that. Are from TSC originally just wondering?

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Sorry I'm still laughing over your use of the word logic lmao. Bro I'm confused. And I'm stopping myself cuz I'm honestly not wanting to be condescending and I already have, sorry. But seriously here the grip thread, the thread about people misinterpreting others words. O see a pattern with you about addressing what you assume others say, when it's really easy if you read more careful. We all do this as I too have been guilty but to make a whole effort to discredit a members words, not that you are able, I just don't get why you make that the topic of most your posts. Dispute my opinion not what I or others say. No need to put words that don't exist, you aren't reading what is said. Egg whites not containing all nutrients of the yolk or whole egg is not the same as saying there is no need to separate them. Now we all use a protein supplement . If you read my review it's about Taste of chocolate duh? It could have been chocolate horse shit if it tasted good. Yes it's that simple, not to understand another should be my problem that's yours. If you were not such an ass on how you ask me, I'd have made a point to be more polite. Example for those with cognitive issues: hey ketsugo I thought you hated egg whites ? I thought you don't approve of whites? I then would have said , these muscle egg supps taste like a dessert and I don't approve or agree with the effort of removing something so valued. Eggs are great whole. If you want to throw the best part away knock yourself out. But if you want to flavor mine with Carmel n chocolate then ok you do the work n I'll drink it ? Tell me that's clear? Can we move on now?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
LMAO. Clear as mud. Thank you Ketsugo, seriously, thank you. I could never prove that you make no sense better than you can. Done with you.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
welcome you got me,, you really did
Yuk yuk duhhh

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
You just posted not too long ago that you love egg whites, after a long debate in which you denounced them, and now you are back to hating on them. I'm so confused.

Dude you proved that you have no brain and can't read, look at what you wrote here. These are your words. That I hate egg whites. Not mine ya knucklehead ! I don't hate and never did read my exact words where is it that I say I " hate whites" no where . Open your eyes , hey anyone else please stand buy this idiot If I have. I never said I love egg whites either. Again ya arrogant brainless noob, I reviewed a protein supplement yes made from egg whites sold as a chocolate protein supplement. I also use whet isolate does that mean I'm going to start eating whey ?

I don't when I eat eggs separate the yolk . I eat the whole egg, my debate is not hating whites or eating yolks those are YOUR words cuz you are plain ignorant sorry if that is offensive it's true and most everyone can see that . Only you don't seem to get the difference between food and a supplement that I use. Muscle egg I use cuz the chocolate tastes better than any supplement in 30 years unless of course you are musclegg and just like to see me repeat this. On my review I still said that I'm not a egg white person . See that I wrote I'm not an egg white person. So sorry to you and the people here but you really arent too bright and honestly if the rest of my iron den bros an hoes don't see how I never said I hate please chime in. Otherwise this idiot will continue to obsess over phonetics cuz he I don't know are you attracted to me? You gay ? You like men? Sorry again I got nothin against that but I like females. Again one more time I prefer whole eggs, I speak against those afraid of yolks cuz they don't make you fat they don't promote hypercholesterolemia and they are friends of competitive bb. Whites are just protein whole eggs include the healthiest part of egg , yolk with fatty acids enzymes and antioxidants so I promote when cooking or eating a meal don't toss the yolk , never have I said I hate whites in against tossing the yolk duh. Duh you spent so much time to discredit me? What an ass and idiot and seriously to take a dead thread and reanimate it to obsess over one members words you look like a naggin old lady. So go ahead you started the stupidity and if you made me look foolish fine but you also made yourself look like just as foolish , so wake up noob ya haven't proved a thing . Yes I love chocolate flavored protein supplement god forbid its made from egg whites , wow. I'm helpin the egg white industry ya loser lmao you are king of the losers lmao can we close this let someone fool get his last word before he crys but after please lock it . Don't worry I'll wait to shine lite on how he makes a habit of obsessing over one others posts . I'll bet somewhere we must have questioned his manhood so now he's on a mission. Sorry bro unless they ban me I'm here to stay lol and mugs Sorry I'll be more tactful in future. Please lock this cuz even when some moron resurrected the thread by callin me out it was stupid, unless admin don't care I'll keep goin

Last edited:
ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Now maybe I hate the taste of egg white for a meal? My issue was and always is there is no need to ever remove the yolk

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Now maybe I hate the taste of egg white for a meal? My issue was and always is there is no need to ever remove the yolk

What if you don't want the calories? What do you do?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic