gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
skirt steak with some chimichurri sauce. droooollllll

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I get sooooo tired of chicken but never tire of beef it seems. I just brought cube steak into my diet and I'm liking it for a change of pace.... and have been eating center cut pork chops a couple times a month.

but the mainstay is chicken for me. I even eat chicken with my eggs in the morning instead of bacon or sausage....

Starwind

Starwind

Nov 6, 2011
I get sooooo tired of chicken but never tire of beef it seems. I just brought cube steak into my diet and I'm liking it for a change of pace.... and have been eating center cut pork chops a couple times a month.

but the mainstay is chicken for me. I even eat chicken with my eggs in the morning instead of bacon or sausage....

The same with Beef. I find that so odd that I can have the same type of beef for a week straight easily. The chicken... Has to be changed every other day for the most part.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Yummy rib eyes, crown roast , skirt steak , London broil, still bleeding lmao.

Oh and while I think of it, did anyone catch the recent study in the journal of food chemistry that egg YOLK has antioxidants that help reduce the incidence of heart disease . Therefore back to no need to separate the yolk from the white, eat it all, of course I'm not ever falling for the idea of having to remove the yolk anyway

You just posted not too long ago that you love egg whites, after a long debate in which you denounced them, and now you are back to hating on them. I'm so confused.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
You just posted not too long ago that you love egg whites, after a long debate in which you denounced them, and now you are back to hating on them. I'm so confused.
w

Nope you need to read more carefully, i used a supplement that was chocolate flavor and was delicious, to me removing the yolk is foolish, which i would never, all the nutrients in fatty acid form and antioxidantt are in yolks, but i eat whiteslks TOO, the muscleegg chocolate egg white protien comes in liquid chocolate flavor , not confusing at all, very clear as matter of fact, what i think if people comment on what others write, then they need to read the entire post

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Yeah you are confused, my post is crystal clear, in fact i make reference that i hate whites, a five year old could understand it

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Flank is my go to meat but I've been eating some boneless beef ribs the last couple of days. I really want to learn how to properly make brisket, I know I love it when it's done right and tender!

Cook brisket in a crockpot...comes out nice and tender that way

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
when I saw the thread title and who posted it ...hell, I fugured ket is trolling for cawk....(not that there's anything wrong with it just choking on tube steak ain't my thang)!

you go boooooooyeeeeeeeee! ;)

nice avi mindlesswork! LMFAO!

Last edited:
usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
Red Meat has been maligned for years. I has been written that dietary fat intake has little to no significance on your total lipid values. I eat red meat, whole eggs almost everyday. My Cholesterol is low, HDL is high, LDL is low, and my triglycerides are low as well. I was actually surprised on the results of my last round of blood work in Sept.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Red Meat has been maligned for years. I has been written that dietary fat intake has little to no significance on your total lipid values. I eat red meat, whole eggs almost everyday. My Cholesterol is low, HDL is high, LDL is low, and my triglycerides are low as well. I was actually surprised on the results of my last round of blood work in Sept.

Ditto.........

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic