Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Meat Meat Meat I love meat

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
I usually get a half a steer from a farmer I know. True organic fed. He grows there feed and does not believe in chemicals in food. Tastes so good.

How long all that meat last you?

Once I got at last 250lbs of beef from a friend who's in the meat business...the meat lasted me 4 months :)

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Flank is my go to meat but I've been eating some boneless beef ribs the last couple of days. I really want to learn how to properly make brisket, I know I love it when it's done right and tender!
got a smoker? 225 degrees fat side up. BBQ is one of the easiest things to do well but for some reason people have tons of problems with it. Low and slow it will come out great. Don't take it out right when it reaches temp either. give it a little more time to melt down the fat.

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
NY Strip or T-Bone. I usually eat 24oz when steak is for supper (or order 2 steaks at restaurants).

Also, stearic acid is found in REAL butter-not that shit called "butter" but is full of vegetable oils. Butter=cream, salt.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
got a smoker? 225 degrees fat side up. BBQ is one of the easiest things to do well but for some reason people have tons of problems with it. Low and slow it will come out great. Don't take it out right when it reaches temp either. give it a little more time to melt down the fat.

Don't have a smoker but I'm going to have to get one and give it a shot, I really do love it when it's done up right! Thanks for the advice 69!

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Don't have a smoker but I'm going to have to get one and give it a shot, I really do love it when it's done up right! Thanks for the advice 69!

I think you can use a regular oven at like 250 and slow cook the meat. Be sure to put a deep pan under it to catch the fat drippings

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I know very well the importance of the meat but also know very well that the use of the excessive quantity of the meat can also be harmful for the human body which bring the dangerous consequences.

NOT TRUE AND ONCE AGAIN , THE ARTICLE GOES OVER YOUR HEAD , SORRY DONT MEAN TO OFFEND- ITS WHEN MAN INTERFERES WITH THE NATURAL ASPECTS OF FOOD DOES IT AFFECT THE QUALITY- NITRATES, CHEMICALS - "dANGEROUS CONSEQUENCES" ???? BAH HA HA , I CANT TAKE IT

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Yummy rib eyes, crown roast , skirt steak , London broil, still bleeding lmao.

Oh and while I think of it, did anyone catch the recent study in the journal of food chemistry that egg YOLK has antioxidants that help reduce the incidence of heart disease . Therefore back to no need to separate the yolk from the white, eat it all, of course I'm not ever falling for the idea of having to remove the yolk anyway

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Yummy rib eyes, crown roast , skirt steak , London broil, still bleeding lmao.

Oh and while I think of it, did anyone catch the recent study in the journal of food chemistry that egg YOLK has antioxidants that help reduce the incidence of heart disease . Therefore back to no need to separate the yolk from the white, eat it all, of course I'm not ever falling for the idea of having to remove the yolk anyway

I never remove the yolk.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I knew there was another reason I like ya ha

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I never remove the yolk.

People think egg yolks are bad because of the cholesterol, that's all BS. I still remove the yolk though because it has all the fat and most of the calories. Two whole eggs is enough in the morning for me, I don't know 14 of them.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I can't really eat red meat, my iron levels are way to high. :(

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic