Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Meal ideas

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
im confussed, a meat and cheese sandwich will mess with your protien synthesis but a tuna sandwich wont?

I don't understand that either. Op, can you please explain?

Turkey is totally catabolic brah!!! lol wtf???

When I got started all I ate was turkey sammiches on Ezekiel bread with a smear of guac. Actually I should get back to that, it was really easy and simple!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Turkey is totally catabolic brah!!! lol wtf???

When I got started all I ate was turkey sammiches on Ezekiel bread with a smear of guac. Actually I should get back to that, it was really easy and simple!

Anabolic SPAM...

spam.gif

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
If you are in a rush for time, grab some canned chicken and crack them over some rice. Easy and quick enough to eat. That was a lot more helpful than a copy/pasted picture of a can of spam, if I do say so myself.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
If you are in a rush for time, grab some canned chicken and crack them over some rice. Easy and quick enough to eat. That was a lot more helpful than a copy/pasted picture of a can of spam, if I do say so myself.
Is this more impressive?

spam.jpg

tilltheend

tilltheend

MuscleHead
Nov 22, 2011
Steak, and chicken, with some whole wheat noodles, along with some hardboiled eggs chopped into it after the steak, chicken, and noodles have been cooked and prepared together, then add in hard boiled eggs. If you find out the calories per each thing you can equal around five hundred, and switch out steak and chicken, switch out the noodles for eggs or do what ever you want with it to reach 500 calories.

T

Towns89

Dec 11, 2011
im confussed, a meat and cheese sandwich will mess with your protien synthesis but a tuna sandwich wont?

Sorry I was suppose to write stay away from wheat. I was half asleep writing it... A mate of my told
Me wheat interferes with it but I didn't believe him and then I heard someone else say it :-/.

Thanks for all the responses guys. Some good ideas thanks :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic