Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Mayweather/cotto

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i got a bet with a guy at work that runs his mouth almost as much as Mayweather himself. i think Cotto has the chance to blemish Mayweather's perfect record tonight.
whatta you guys think?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
meh, maybe if they both weren't the size of petite women I would care more.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Tough to go against Mayweather. Cotto isnt the same fighter he once was and Mayweather hasnt lost a step... I pick Mayweather by Unanimous decision.

On another note I think Shane Mosley has a good chance of winning tonight.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Tough to go against Mayweather. Cotto isnt the same fighter he once was and Mayweather hasnt lost a step... I pick Mayweather by Unanimous decision.

On another note I think Shane Mosley has a good chance of winning tonight.

i agree 100% on Shane.
i think my bet against Mayweather may just be wishful thinking on my part but i'm DYING to see somebody, ANYBODY knock him down a peg or two

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
meh, maybe if they both weren't the size of petite women I would care more.

LMFAO!
at the weigh in my girl was saying "wow, they're TINY!"
hahaha. she's bigger than they are!

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
I hope Cotto sucker punches him for the win.. i hate mayweather

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Fuck mayweather. I hope cotto knocks him the fuck out. Knowing mayweather, he wont brawl with cotto, he will dance and run around the ring untill the12th round and get the decision from the judges. It really dont matter, floyd is a pussy for dodging manny, untill he fights him, i have no respect for his loud mouth, shit talking, sucker punch throwing ass.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I haven't checked the odds yet but as long as it's not somthing stupid like put up 100.00 to win 10.00 I might have to put a lil somthing on maywether..... With that said. FUCK mayweather lol..

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fuck mayweather. I hope cotto knocks him the fuck out. Knowing mayweather, he wont brawl with cotto, he will dance and run around the ring untill the12th round and get the decision from the judges. It really dont matter, floyd is a pussy for dodging manny, untill he fights him, i have no respect for his loud mouth, shit talking, sucker punch throwing ass.

then he will make up more excuses why he's not going to fight manny

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011

there's a reason he's undefeated. he wont fight manny because he knows he'll lose. pussy

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I just paid 59.95 for this fight I hope it's a good one. I think the fight before the main event could be a good one.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic