Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Masteron for female

S

source

Sep 26, 2013
HI Jenner, okay?

I will commence my girlfriend and thinking of making your first cycle with masteron and equipoise.

What can you add me for these compounds? Thinking 50mg/50mg wk to start. After rising to 100mg and maintain equipoise masteron 50 maybe.

beast

beast

May 19, 2011
My wife takes 2cc's per week of Mast. Sure there are small sides but what doesn't? She has had acne issues from var, primo and mast all ran separately. Voice cracks a little as well but stops when compounds stop. To say it makes a woman mad or aggressive is obviously not married because I can't tell the difference! ;)

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
HI Jenner, okay?

I will commence my girlfriend and thinking of making your first cycle with masteron and equipoise.

What can you add me for these compounds? Thinking 50mg/50mg wk to start. After rising to 100mg and maintain equipoise masteron 50 maybe.

PM sent :)

Mr.Mupfo

Mr.Mupfo

Nov 29, 2011
Wife ran a 10-12 week cycle of mast 25mg e3d and whinny 10mg ed . She got measured 2 weeks after cycle and lost 11 pounds and 14 inches
No bad sides. Voice a little cracky

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Wife ran a 10-12 week cycle of mast 25mg e3d and whinny 10mg ed . She got measured 2 weeks after cycle and lost 11 pounds and 14 inches
No bad sides. Voice a little cracky

Very nice! Did she just finish the cycle?

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
She's been off 6-8 weeks

How is she feeling in the gym strength wise etc? Has she put any weight back on? Just curious how it is for each person when they come off, especially women since we don't have to go thru all the PCT stuff :)

Mr.Mupfo

Mr.Mupfo

Nov 29, 2011
Loosing all that weight and body fat has really inspired her, she is working harder now than when she was on.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Loosing all that weight and body fat has really inspired her, she is working harder now than when she was on.

That's awesome! :) That's how I am off cycle but thinking that's just my personality ;) Everyone should have that attitude as we shouldn't rely on the gear to keep us motivated. Kudos to your wife, is she a member?

Mr.Mupfo

Mr.Mupfo

Nov 29, 2011
Yes. Mupfo
She's have her "procedure " done
(Think y'all talked about that 3 or 4 months ago)
I'm bored in waiting room

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Yes. Mupfo
She's have her "procedure " done
(Think y'all talked about that 3 or 4 months ago)
I'm bored in waiting room

ah, "the" procedure! :) Well she will be happy, I wish her a speedy recovery...tell her to listen to her dr. and don't rush anything, not worth it even though it sucks being out of the gym!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic