Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Masteron for female

Rockcandy

Rockcandy

TID Lady Member
Sep 22, 2011
Any female have experience with masteron? What do you think? Cycles ? And our come? Sassy Your thoughts? Thanks

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I don't personally know of anyone doing a masteron-only cycle. I compare it to Proviron - which is normally used by women during the last 4-8 weeks of a competition prep cycle to do the final tightening up / hardening / estrogen suppression.

I would ask what is the purpose of the cycle first. It is androgenic and also anti-estrogenic - thus the final competition cut use. It also doesn't convert to estrogen (aromatize), so no water retention either. HOWEVER - as a female, I don't recommend using an anti-estrogen for anything other than a target date - e.g. photoshoot or competition. Suppressing estrogen aggressively can cause its own issues, minimally being dry joints. Masteron is also androgenic, so I wouldn't recommend running it very long to avoid androgenic sides. And lastly I'm not sure what sort of gains you'd expect from it because it is more androgenic than anabolic.

So back to - what is the purpose of the cycle?

Rockcandy

Rockcandy

TID Lady Member
Sep 22, 2011
I was thinking in a cutting cycle thanks for you quick and through reply!!

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I'd probably tell you to do var or winstrol or maybe oral primo instead. If you're competing, maybe stick mast at the end for last 6 weeks.

Times Roman

Times Roman

MuscleHead
Oct 27, 2012
from my perspective, I'll run equal parts test/mast and 1/2 part tren. aids in reduction in BF% and gives me a leaner look.

plus i'm running var every other month.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
well.. .since times took it there... IMO I would never recommend it for a woman... and please dont take this as being shovenistic... but women tend to be a bit moodier with hormone imbalances than men... and a common side effect with mast... anger and aggression... So... if you dont mind eating your young then mast may work...

but as sassy said.. it is androgenic moreso than anabolic... if dont mind those sides then go for it. I would also recommend IF YOU DO use it go with Mast Prop...

BUT... I think Win and Prov will be your best bet.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I've used P & E and love it, had no issues :) PM me if you want details ;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic