Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Mass Construction

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
F.I.S.T., I am going to try this starting today. I want to build as much mass this winter as possible. I'll keep you posted how it goes for me.

Great to hear man.Keep us posted with the results.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
This is very confusing. Lots of volume, but no high reps, but don't do low reps either. You want to rep 6-12. Well, that's quite a large discrepancy in number of reps. Do a certain number of reps, or do twice that number. Maybe it's just me, but it seems unclear.

Whats he's saying is keep reps no higher than 12 (except for abs) but best in the 6-8 range.If you look at his workout,different exercises are calling for different reps but none over 12.Thats what he means.How this is designed really does work well.Try it out and see how it works for you.

Its always about change brother.Always trying new things out.This IMO is the only way to keep making forward progress and avoid plateaus.

Nexus

Nexus

Nov 3, 2011
I am now done with week one of this routine. I was a little skeptical because I'm so used to my 5 day split and focusing on one muscle group a day, but I have to say I feel it! I now understand why you said to go lighter than heavier. I didn't feel powerful in the squat cage today, but I got through it. Looking forward to week 2 now. I won't waste ppl's time posting my logs, unless someone wants to follow it.

Last edited:
F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Great to hear you're making good progress with it so far.Keep it going man and keep us posted with your results.

Nexus

Nexus

Nov 3, 2011
Just did day one of week three. 8 sets this week. After my squats I felt like I didn't eat enough, but I ate a lot today. Has anyone noticed that they had to eat more during this week?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic