Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Man Kills Officer During No Knock Search Warrant-Charged With Murder

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
To be fair, the guy just woke up and saw a man rushing him (and his pregnant woman), likely dressed in all black riot/swat-type gear. I would have taken one split-second look and shot more than once.

I understand broham. It just seems odd to me he didn't hear anything. I can see and understand all of the opinions made....

Unannounced entry is bs no matter how the law tries to justify it. Damned dangerous for all involved.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I understand broham. It just seems odd to me he didn't hear anything. I can see and understand all of the opinions made....

Unannounced entry is bs no matter how the law tries to justify it. Damned dangerous for all involved.

But so is knocking and announcing first. You are literally giving whoever is inside time to get armed or get rid of evidence. I'm not saying no knock searches are the solution but the opposite isn't either.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Stumpy, it's called voting and it only comes around once\twice a year. Now get back in the kitchen and make me a sammich!!!

Protests Gman, they may sound like a waste of time but we've been doing them over all over the country here and we're getting results.....slowly yes but we're more citizens than there are police........white or brown bread?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Protests Gman, they may sound like a waste of time but we've been doing them over all over the country here and we're getting results.....slowly yes but we're more citizens than there are police........white or brown bread?

I dunno..there's so much flip flopping on the values of brown vs white bread. One day it's the best , next day it's gonna kill ya. White bread taste better with pbnj!!
ps, I liked the way Greece took it to the coppers!!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Its already been defined over and over by both state and federal supreme court.
POBs opinion is irrelevant, its an already defined legal matter.

you see this is where you lose it. Who you vote for defines who will sit on benches and interperate as well as make law.

But this as nothing to do with this case.
I agree with you on all of this but its irrelevant to this case.

The militarization of the police is a huge and growing problem but again - nothing to do with this case.

We dont get to break laws we dont like without dealing with the consequence when we break them.

Again , you lose it here also. cause and effect. the Militarization of cops ie: dressing in military\Army CBU's, Military assault weapons, Armored vehicles etc. So instead of simply waiting for the guy to leave and grab him outside or a traffic stop , these wannabe Soldiers dress up and play war and kick and American citizens door in in the middle of the night. Not only endangering the ''suspect'' but his wife, kids, mom, dad, whoever happens to be there.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
you see this is where you lose it. Who you vote for defines who will sit on benches and interperate as well as make law.

Again , you lose it here also. cause and effect. the Militarization of cops ie: dressing in military\Army CBU's, Military assault weapons, Armored vehicles etc. So instead of simply waiting for the guy to leave and grab him outside or a traffic stop , these wannabe Soldiers dress up and play war and kick and American citizens door in in the middle of the night. Not only endangering the ''suspect'' but his wife, kids, mom, dad, whoever happens to be there.

WTF?

I lose what?

Are you even responding to the right thread here or is this done of your normal way off rants?

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
I bet the Cops family are thrilled their family member was killed over 2 pot plants. Simple thing to do here would have been to wait for him to leave his trailer and then make the arrest. Cops like to play Delta force all to much these days for the most petty shit.

rezjzzor084

rezjzzor084

MuscleHead
Dec 17, 2013
1,000,000 US$ was the bond amount one month ago

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Last edited by a moderator:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010

I agree with this bro. No knock warrants are typically conducted when there is a reasonable suspicion that any evidence of a crime will be otherwise destroyed (e.g., flushed down the toilet).

While I understand this rationale, the practical effect is that there will be circumstances like this where someone barges into someones home, and before they can announce who they are (i.e., law enforcement), the home owner takes the completely reasonable step of protecting his family and property.

In this situation, the homeowner should be exonerated for the act of self-defense, but not for any evidence they find during their search, which had a legal warrant. At least this is my opinion.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic