Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Man dies after taking bodybuilder drug DNP

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'm interested to hear who here runs it regularly and doesn't think there is a safer, better way to keep bodyfat levels down.

And this isn't for an argument. It's for a good discussion, that's all. I think this would be a good topic to talk about.

A good carb cycling diet will keep guys who train like us with a reasonable body fat level. Its a difficult thing to balance though - making sure glycogen levels are maxed but not spilling over that is. It sure as shit is safer than DNP. I don't plan on using DNP much in the future simply because I've gotten a better handle on how to eat, BUT I do have some ideas on how to use it with relative safety while maximizing my gains.

Using DNP is no different than using steroids in purpose only (no Gs not saying no different in regards to safety). It accelerates your progress exponentially. It takes you beyond what your natural body fat burning capabilities are.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I never used it. Not that I wouldn't at a reasonable dose.

The bigger problem IMO is the more is better mentality.

Absolutely.....

Ever hear of these parties where everyone brings a script and they dump it in a bowl and you just pick a couple random pills and swallow? There is no respect for drugs by kids these days.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Absolutely.....

Ever hear of these parties where everyone brings a script and they dump it in a bowl and you just pick a couple random pills and swallow? There is no respect for drugs by kids these days.

You might as well hand then a gun and they can play Russian roulette. That's just stupid. What if one of those dumbasses picks a 50mg morphine tab cut with nothing and they swallow it.... BAM.... they're dead.

Kids these days. That's why so many things wind up with a bad rap.

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
Just to premise my response.. I just completed a cycle of DNP and I have used it in the past.. Both with pretty good results.

Any drug if abused can kill you. Using other drugs in combination can have that same adverse effect. There was one death associated with DNP on the boards..Eric Perrin. But even in that case, it was never shown that DNP was the sole cause/if any..

While I would rather not druge up that debate.. suffice to say.. things like extacsy and DNP could be a deadly combination.

Also as with insulin, It's my opinion that DNP should also never be used by inexperianced BB'ers.

DO YOUR HOMEWORK and RESEARCH FIRST

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Absolutely.....

Thats just plain fucking stupid, i have heard of these parties. Local tv station did a special report on them not too long ago. Dont mean to sound like a dick, but those kids deserve whatever happens to them.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Personally, I'm a hot and sweaty guy without any extra help. I thought about taking some when my diet and cardio were lacking but I just didn't want to put up with the heat. I'm in Florida so not to many cool days as it is.

It's easy to see both sides of this argument.

On one hand we have experienced folks that take this shit seriously and do the research. As it was stated earlier, if dosed correctly (low), death should not be a concern. The only problem I see with it is no research to study long term effects used as a fat burner.

On the other hand we have inexperienced kids in our community looking for the easy out where more drugs are better. I believe that was the case that bass was talking about. I think it was in relation with BB.com but I could be wrong, it was one of the big boards. It's been a while. We then get these kids ordering things, not just DNP but in general, teaching other kids how to use the stuff when they don't have a clue themselves.

Really there's not much we can do about it, these wheels have already been set into motion. All we can do is give our own experience and research. I have nothing against anyone that wants to run DNP but BE CAREFUL.

HDH

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Hey DNP helped me lose 20 lbs of fat but I would be careful who I recommended it too. I don't think it's something that should be an open source. I wouldn't even let the wife take it.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
A man has died after taking a performance-enhancing drug used by bodybuilders to help burn off fat, according to police.

Thames Valley Police are investigating after the 28-year-old was taken ill and died at a hospital in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, on Wednesday.

His death is being treated as unexplained.

A force spokesman said: "The man's death was referred to Thames Valley Police by the coroner's office.

"It is believed the man may have taken a substance called DNP, believed to be a performance-enhancing drug."

He added that a post-mortem examination carried out yesterday was inconclusive.

The spokesman went on: "The investigation into the cause of death continues and further tests are required.

"Police are currently exploring any potential link between the drug and the man's death but while the investigation progresses is advising anyone who may have bought DNP tablets through unofficial sources not to take them."

DNP is used to help burn fat but can have side-effects such as extreme body temperatures leading to brain damage and blindness.

As well as a dieting aid, DNP has been used as a dye, fungicide, herbicide, insecticide and even as an explosive.

The police spokesman added: "Anyone who thinks they may have taken them and wants health advice should contact their local GP or call NHS Direct on 0845 4647."

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...-taking-diet-aid-drug_n_1991800.html?ncid=GEP

Lmfao....unofficial dnp sources...fml. These idiots really need to do at least some research prior to writing an article.

I'm not even going to comment on dnp use....round and round we go. But honestly any of you that run high doses of gear or use recreational drugs, smoke cigarettes or even use alcohol should have little to say in a critical way. Shit the solvents that are used in your precious gear are industrial chemicals as well. Like anything, it all comes down to playing smart, being informed, proper dosing - including scheduling and how long something may take to be metabolized and knowing what may interfere or exacerbate an effect. Etc. etc. etc. Insulin use is far more dangerous than dnp use. Period.

Also. It may be wise to do some actual research on a subject before making comments...I don't mean a quick google search and reading the wikipedia page. There is alot of info out there on the subject and first it might be wise to understand how this works.

I'm not an advocate for dnp at all. And I don't mean to sound argumentative but I hate when people chime in with their comments when it's pretty obvious they have little to no knowledge on the subject.

I am also no self proclaimed dnp guru nor any type of internet expert but I am somewhat informed and some of what has been posted here is not accurate at all.

Last edited:
D

d3r3k

Oct 20, 2012
Ive ran DNP quite a few times, Now i just up the cardio and diet, At first I used to love it, minus the drenched bed. Living in New england I actually liked it during the winter months... However It started giving me weird problems, Like um.... lol, id eat a sandwhich with tomatoes, or any veggies, and they wouldnt digest, there would be like fully sliced tomatoes when they came out as well LMFAO.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Ive ran DNP quite a few times, Now i just up the cardio and diet, At first I used to love it, minus the drenched bed. Living in New england I actually liked it during the winter months... However It started giving me weird problems, Like um.... lol, id eat a sandwhich with tomatoes, or any veggies, and they wouldnt digest, there would be like fully sliced tomatoes when they came out as well LMFAO.

LOL, don't forget to chew your food.

HDH

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
On the other hand we have inexperienced kids in our community looking for the easy out where more drugs are better. I believe that was the case that bass was talking about. I think it was in relation with BB.com but I could be wrong, it was one of the big boards. It's been a while. We then get these kids ordering things, not just DNP but in general, teaching other kids how to use the stuff when they don't have a clue themselves.

Really there's not much we can do about it, these wheels have already been set into motion. All we can do is give our own experience and research. I have nothing against anyone that wants to run DNP but BE CAREFUL.

HDH

elitefitness around 2002 or 03

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic