Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Man dies after taking bodybuilder drug DNP

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I've used DNP multiple times at a low dose of 250mg/day (crystal), and have run it for as long as 30 days that way. Yes, my workouts are not as exceptional as when I'm not on it, but I disagree that you can't train on it. You just have to get over the mental aspect of the glycogen depletion that causes you to feel flat, so you're not getting great pumps in the gym. But you know why, and you just soldier on. It's like any other tool in your toolbox... know what it can do and what it can't do, and use it intelligently.

forget pumps, could you breathe on it? Lack of oxygen while walking even on a low dose was a major issue noticed in my opinion. Id much rather hike up my intenstity training or hop on a treadmill. still get good pumps, not poison my organs ( there is no way that chemical is no poisonous in some way) to lose BF. After all we want to look and feel good. DNP does not allow both and causes bloat often times on people I know who have used it.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I always adjusted my training when I was on DNP, less reps, less sets, less intense cardio, never had an issue getting through a workout on it.

Narkissos

Narkissos

Aug 12, 2011
DNP Hasn't killed many people... Nor is it dangerous if you're not fucking retarded. The dose of DNP that is required to kill you is so far beyond the point where the sides would be tolerable that its almost not possible. Only way you get fucked up on DNP is if you are boozing it up and using a bunch of recs that will dehydrate you.

There are guidelines to follow when using DNP for safety. If you CHOOSE not to follow them then tough shit for you.

Agreed 100%

I'd love to see this guy's autopsy.

Narkissos

Narkissos

Aug 12, 2011
Thought you were just the synthol police gs, didn't realize you we're the DNP police as well.

Many of us have used DNP several times and know what we are talking about.

Yup.

And a number of us have had no issues training while on it.

Me personally, I've continued to hit personal bests by modifying my volume.

And, each time I ran DNP, I was already lean by fitness community standards.

Right now I'm walking around at 7% BF nearly 2 months after my last run (after maintaining 10% bf year-round without any fat-burners, AIs, peptides etc.).

I'm going to run it next at Christmas (or right after Christmas)... right before I start my next contest prep.

Narkissos

Narkissos

Aug 12, 2011
I never used it. Not that I wouldn't at a reasonable dose.

The bigger problem IMO is the more is better mentality.

YUP!

A good carb cycling diet will keep guys who train like us with a reasonable body fat level. Its a difficult thing to balance though - making sure glycogen levels are maxed but not spilling over that is. It sure as shit is safer than DNP. I don't plan on using DNP much in the future simply because I've gotten a better handle on how to eat, BUT I do have some ideas on how to use it with relative safety while maximizing my gains.

Using DNP is no different than using steroids in purpose only (no Gs not saying no different in regards to safety). It accelerates your progress exponentially. It takes you beyond what your natural body fat burning capabilities are.

Agreed.

I always find it odd how drug discussion are so divergent.

Last night I was talking to a pot head who was bashing people who use other rec drugs... as if HER drug of choice wasn't also a mind-altering substance.

We each make our own choices based on what our goals, preferences, and tolerances are. I find it a bit asinine to bash someone else's choices simply because they do not align with one's own.

Narkissos

Narkissos

Aug 12, 2011
Just to premise my response.. I just completed a cycle of DNP and I have used it in the past.. Both with pretty good results.

Any drug if abused can kill you. Using other drugs in combination can have that same adverse effect. There was one death associated with DNP on the boards..Eric Perrin. But even in that case, it was never shown that DNP was the sole cause/if any..

While I would rather not druge up that debate.. suffice to say.. things like extacsy and DNP could be a deadly combination.

Also as with insulin, It's my opinion that DNP should also never be used by inexperianced BB'ers.

DO YOUR HOMEWORK and RESEARCH FIRST

Great that you chimed in Bass.

:)

Narkissos

Narkissos

Aug 12, 2011
You know, maybe I'm just old fashioned. IDK. But I have never seen or heard about anyone dying from Test, EQ, Deca, Dbol, drol, winny or even tren. I have know people personally who have done up to 4 grams of test, a gram of EQ and 600mg of tren per week and know people on this very site who claim to have doubled those doses. They are still alive and healthy. With insulin and DNP you can take just a little too much and BAM, you're dead. Maybe with the DNP you may feel the sides more strongly and stop but I know people who have died from insulin and never felt bad until it was too late. IMO these drugs have no place in true bodybuilding. They seem to appeal more to the younger group who can't see more then 6 months into the future and never expect to live to see 30 anyway, or they appeal to those delusional 30-40 year old chumps who actually think they have the genetics to be Mr O.

Posts like these bother me.

We're here bashing a drug a drug as inherently dangerous... while refusing to vilify clearly blatant drug abuse. I mean, each of us 'knows a guy' who does insane dosages of gear and is completely fine right?

IMO these drugs have no place in true bodybuilding.

What is 'true bodybuilding'? And, where do ridiculous dosages of 'the safe stuff' (test/tren et. al.) fit in if moderate dosages of DNP don't fit period?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Posts like these bother me.

We're here bashing a drug a drug as inherently dangerous... while refusing to vilify clearly blatant drug abuse. I mean, each of us 'knows a guy' who does insane dosages of gear and is completely fine right?

What is 'true bodybuilding'? And, where do ridiculous dosages of 'the safe stuff' (test/tren et. al.) fit in if moderate dosages of DNP don't fit period?

The first example IS blatant drug abuse and thats my point. Even though I have known people to abuse the hell out of these steroids they never got sick or died.

In my opinion "true bodybuilding" should always be about health first. When the sides outweigh the benefit you have started to cross the line. If one of the sides is instant death yet you are considering taking the drug to get a little leaner maybe you need to re-access your life priorities.

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
Yup.

And a number of us have had no issues training while on it.

Me personally, I've continued to hit personal bests by modifying my volume.

And, each time I ran DNP, I was already lean by fitness community standards.

Right now I'm walking around at 7% BF nearly 2 months after my last run (after maintaining 10% bf year-round without any fat-burners, AIs, peptides etc.).

I'm going to run it next at Christmas (or right after Christmas)... right before I start my next contest prep.

And you look freaky lean!!!! You could really tell the difference between your start and finish..
Great Work buddy!!

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
See I don't think it is like that at all. DNP has been proven to kill people. Now if you said "Florida man dies after winning poison frog eating contest" That would be a better comparison.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic