Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

M1t

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
Seems redundant to me to throw in methylated test when you're already taking cyp.

Althought, you won't have to worry about aromatiation-M1t won't aromatize, (no delta-4 bond), you'll get water and shit like everyone says due to probably inhibition of 11b-hydroxylase.

Just seems like a waste running a similar compound to cyp. I'd rather have synergistic cycles, like tren+dbol or something, due to their opposite effects on net protein accrual.

M1T is methyl 1-testosterone, not methyl test. Not a close compound. Technically methylated dihydroboldenone, although it acts nothing like dihydroboldenone or boldenone.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
M1T is methyl 1-testosterone, not methyl test. Not a close compound. Technically methylated dihydroboldenone, although it acts nothing like dihydroboldenone or boldenone.

I was going to say, they are not similar at all.

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011

I don't know why my fingers wrote that, but I honestly meant methyl-1 test..not methylated. :mad: Believe me, when I know 1-testosterone is a 5alpha reduced version of boldenone, then I know a 17alpha alkylation version is not methyl test lol.

And to clear anymore confusion, I said ".. seems like a waste to run a similar compound to cyp.."; i.e. both will get you wet.

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
Man I used to sell the shit out of Gaspari's when I had the store, we couldn't keep it or LG SCIENCEs in.

It's basically a very harsh compound, that isn't extremely effective. Anadrol, is more effective and less harsh, comparatively I've run a fuck ton of both.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Man I used to sell the shit out of Gaspari's when I had the store, we couldn't keep it or LG SCIENCEs in.

It's basically a very harsh compound, that isn't extremely effective. Anadrol, is more effective and less harsh, comparatively I've run a fuck ton of both.

I thought the crap gave me strength gains but thinking about it why not jus use Halo, lol

at 40mg of M1T ED I did start to piss orange and felt like I had the flu all the time .

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010

Im with you TB, drol was MUCH better for me, combine it with tren and some test as far as a great cycle...and you have very good clean strength gains...unreal.
As many people as I saw use this stuff they got immediate and harsh sides, acne was the biggest thing.
Honestly If I want a harsh pro-steroid compound I would just get superdrol.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
The anecdotal evidence offered has this compound looking like more trouble than gain,

Stick to substances with proven long term track records- that just seems like common sense.

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
Everyone who posted that it's harsh is right on track with the majority of peoples reviews I've read over the past 5 years or so. There are people who like it but marx hit it on the head with something with a proven track record....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic