Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

M1t

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
What i took was a superdrol clone called s-roid....maybe that had something to do with it.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Are we talking about the PH or Methyl Test

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I got milk thistle ajdos, gonna take 2 servings a day, i never drink alcohol so i should be alright and var isnt that liver toxic, ill take a few liver protecting supplements. IDk if its placebo but it seems M1T hits u pretty quick, i took 20mg 4 hrs before a workout and felt an extreme pump while warming up with 135. Maybe its the var. idk.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
If Im correct I believe it causes lean gains and in the prohormone world where most dont run em with test its a libido killer! Let us know how it goes.

With test i shouldnt have libido problems right?

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
There are mixed reactions to this one but feeling it right off is not uncommon. I love this poison....but it is VERY toxic. Milk thistle will not do shit. AJ is correct. I would be dumping down 1000mg X 2/day NAC at the very least and if you add in ALA, make sure it is potassium or sodium bound or that will be useless as well. If you get sides, try running it EOD.....but personally I wouldn't recommend stacking this with any other orals regardless of how low the toxicity is.

my $0.02

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I got milk thistle ajdos, gonna take 2 servings a day, i never drink alcohol so i should be alright and var isnt that liver toxic, ill take a few liver protecting supplements. IDk if its placebo but it seems M1T hits u pretty quick, i took 20mg 4 hrs before a workout and felt an extreme pump while warming up with 135. Maybe its the var. idk.

Like most orals that are high androgenics they work quickly.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I bought M1T from GNC when I was 18...Made me strong as hell and got good size, BUT I was also 18. Also gave me this sweet gyno lump on my left side too.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
It hits EXTREMELY quick, and also watch out for leaking nipples a few months after you stop! unless your into that sort of thing, then squeeze and squirt away.

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
This is the only compound I ever regret taking, and I have taken alot of shit. Someone more creative than me described M1T as rat poison with anabolic side effects. That's what happened to me. It will drive my BP to the moon, drive my good cholesterol to single digits, make me feel like ass, and do strange things to my endocrine system that I cant explain. Never recovered fully. Gains went away like snow in June. Elevated liver enzymes like crazy on BW, which dbol and anadrol do not do to me.

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
Seems redundant to me to throw in methylated test when you're already taking cyp.

Althought, you won't have to worry about aromatiation-M1t won't aromatize, (no delta-4 bond), you'll get water and shit like everyone says due to probably inhibition of 11b-hydroxylase.

Just seems like a waste running a similar compound to cyp. I'd rather have synergistic cycles, like tren+dbol or something, due to their opposite effects on net protein accrual.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic