Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Lying

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
my girl and i argue about this all the time.when we 1st hooked up she told me about her past with guys and i told her anything about mine that she asked about.she knew i had a rep as a player and she had a loose rep also.when we started dating i told her i wasn't comfortable about a few things she was about and that we should just keep the relationship the way it was.she then said she made up all the stuff she told me to make her seem more desireable to me cause she knew a few of the chicks i was with.
well last year when she went to Italy i did some checking around and found out she wasn't lying in the begining,that all the shit i said i wasn't comfortable with were true.she denied them at 1st but when i showed her handwritten proof she admitted it.now i feel like i was duped into a relationship just so she could get something she wanted.had to tell her this is as far as we're gonna get as a relationship.no marriage,no soulmate crap.just this.living together and whatever else comes our way but that's all.my ex before i got married did the same shit to me.i asked her about a few things before i decided to move in with her and lost my fiance'.i told her if the rumors i heard were true then we'll just keep it as is.she divorced her husband,i left my fiance',moved in with her then 3months later i found out the shit was true,and then some.i had to wait for her to go to work one day,i left work early and packed up n split.she flipped out.i told her all of this could've been avoided if she was up front with me in the begining but she wanted something she thought i could give her if she hid the truth and so she did.
i trust no woman on the face of the earth.if something can bleed for 5 days a month and still walk n talk i don't trust it.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
LMAO Rocco... (Good to see you posting again too!)

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I think there is too much drama there. Your girl needs to figure out that you had a relationship with the mother of your kid so you will always be in contact with her. It is almost natural if two people are talking because something that links them together such as kids other parts of their lives are going to get talked about.

I have been married over 21 years and have been through similar things (not kids) but answering a question but then something attached to that questions was not answered and got heat over it. Generally over another girl I am talking to or sleeping with. Long long story but I am in an open relationship and even with that comes drama. "are you talking to her again?" "did you guys F*%! last night when you went out?"

If my wife does not ask if I banged by girlfriend when we went to dinner I am not lying but not telling her but if she asks and I say No, then I am lying.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Its one of those things that she has to understand, Say she was out at a bar and one of her exs was going out of his way to talk to your girl you wouldnt wanna know about that shit every time it happens as long as nothing happens you wouldnt want innocnent things getting you worked up and she shouldnt either. I dont think you did anything wrong because this has happened to everyone of us and I think that you handled it well, if she keeps prying just save the text and show her that there is nothing for her to worry about the thing is honestly I think there might be a lil more to this on her end and you keep letting your ex text you because its nice to be wanted by someone you are not with but I wouldnt flirt with disaster any longer because if your girl is a chick you wanna be with its not worth fucking it up......my .02$

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic