gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
i dont call it lieing, just leaving out non important facts

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I lie like a rug to women,I have zero trust until they prove different. I'm happily single and plan to stay that way. If I meet the right one it might be different ,,until then

??????

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Damn, this is really a GREAT situation DU, a litmus test... If she is uncool about a simple thing like this, trusting you with dealing with the mother of your child, which you got what? 14+ more years of? Then you know if she is fiance material or just a (mostly) fun and or interesting date.

Cuz this shit don't get better. Patterns of distrust predicated on jealousy indicate something bothersome with deeper roots, not the firm foundation of a life long relationship.

Best of luck...

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Damn, this is really a GREAT situation DU, a litmus test... If she is uncool about a simple thing like this, trusting you with dealing with the mother of your child, which you got what? 14+ more years of? Then you know if she is fiance material or just a (mostly) fun and or interesting date.

Cuz this shit don't get better. Patterns of distrust predicated on jealousy indicate something bothersome with deeper roots, not the firm foundation of a life long relationship.

Best of luck...

Oh yeah, I know. We've also been in this long-distance relationship for almost two-years now and it started that way. Seeing each other every three or four-weeks for a weekend. I'm going to see how it really is when I move there. It could just be attributed to the distance. My ex is bipolar, so I have grown to have little tolerance for all this.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Bipolar ex's FTL! Good luck bro.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
The only good thing about the biploar ex was the sex. Holy shit, that was great!

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
LOL ajdos, i wont argue with you because you are correct. it also works the other way sometimes. there were many things that i didnt tell dickhead because he would have gone off the deep end for no reason! it kept my life much much simpler by omitting unnecessary details. when dealing with jealous people, one is almost forced to omit because jealously clouds the mind and the thought process!

Yes you are absolutely correct, men can do the shit too. One way or another when someones insecurity is like that its a fucking burden...you cant be open and honest with them, they turn it into some kinda distrust shit anyways...so at the end of the day you end up saying why tell her? It just makes for problems, if she finds out one day you have had to talk once in a while with the ex she will complain up and down but you will only hear about it ONE TIME, and honestly you need to sit down and talk this one out, if its gonna be a problem explain it, if she makes this mole hill into a mountain and theres nothing you can do because you have a child with the ex, then she better strap on her chin strap and get ready for the curb, she got into this relationship knowing that, ex with kids together NEVER GO AWAY!
DEAL WITH IT!

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
so if u show her this post would she get mad???
U better goto V Secrets and buy her some big girl panties...or boot her to da curb

Mrs.V.

Mrs.V.

TID Lady Member
May 29, 2011
so if u show her this post would she get mad???
U better goto V Secrets and buy her some big girl panties...or boot her to da curb

Um, I don't have any secrets...:p...ALWAYS blame the NEW person in the forum...;)

Come to think about it...NEITHER DOES VICTORIA...Have you SEEN that stuff?!?! Wear ANY of that and NOPE, NOT ONE SECRET...Not ONE...:D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic