Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Lower Inner Chest Exercises

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
interesting article in muscular development this month on db bench and how it hits the pectoralis muscle.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Well, it's all about angles and like someone said it is hard to shape a muscle, however the pecs have a major (lower) and minor (upper) which you can focus on. Any benching movement will focus on the lower chest while minimizing upper involvement, but if you want to add a little more angle you could try decline benching or CB. crossovers.

BTW I am not a fan of dips due to the terrible impingement that put on your shoulder sockets.

Hawk

I feel the same way brotha...no dips for me! my shoulders are already fucked up. Luckily I have good delts naturally cuz I sure as hell can't work them out that often...oh well, there's always GH for that I guess ;)

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
flys are more for shapeing rather then building....dw

Yeah but that depends on the person too, my chest has horrible genetics and flies really helped it out alot. more then DB presses and bench.

tyciol

tyciol

Apr 8, 2011
You can do dips, decline presses or use the powerlifting arch to hit lower pecs, but I'm not sure about this inner/outer thing.

W

woz93

Apr 3, 2013
Cable crossovers where your hands slightly cross at the bottom of the movement and be sure to hold the squeeze. Other than that my only other piece of information I can give from an amateur perspective is that a good balanced chest comes with time.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic