Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Low test High tren the best route?

Dking13

Dking13

May 30, 2013
My next cycle is going to be prop tren and tbol (possibly 25mcg of t3). Anyway I've heard the best way to run tren is with low test cuz it cuts down on tren sides. What are your thoughts on how to run test and tren. This will be my first time cycling with tren

Hero Swole

Hero Swole

Apr 18, 2013
I dont know what your trying to do. But for bulking high test lower tren is king. The high tren low test bandwagon is a myth.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
To gain weight you'll need plenty of test and a good diet. I've cut down very efficiently though on 250 test and 350 tren as well as 250 test and 700 tren. Only side was some trenmares on occasion and night sweats.

Dking13

Dking13

May 30, 2013
I recently changed my goals from more bodybuilding to power lifting and brute strength. Alot of ppl around here don't squat or deadlift and I find it very intriguing as well as bench but I think 99% of ppl find bench intriguing.... I've always focused so much on diet and lean mass but at the same time I want that size and mainly strength in those compound lifts so I decided to go a different route for at least a couple years. After 2 years I wanna see where I'm at strength wise and ill decide from there what way I wanna go. As of now I'd like to compete in some local and staewide events by 2016. Time will tell I guess and I need to work on my squatting and dead form for now

Last edited:
Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
what is your cycle history one might ask.................

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
One might tell u I've only done 2 cycles.... Test 750mg/wk dbol 50mg and test 650/wk and dbol 30mg

They look a little high for first cycles............how long you been training..............what's your training routine look like?

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
They look a little high for first cycles............how long you been training..............what's your training routine look like?

Have to ask what stumpy did? I've always run my test higher than my tren. I've tried running my test lower and I felt my results for me were much better with higher test.

Dking13

Dking13

May 30, 2013

It is def high but both of those test numbers are what I ended up running at the end of my cycle. I started with 500/wk first 8 weeks on both. This time around I been doin the UHT program. I like the workouts and the pumps ur I've also done a modified 5x5 in the past with good mass gains. I posted my whole story on here a while back I could but I can give u the run down again if you would like.

Aug 2, 2013
What's your stats? D/L, Squat, Bench if i may ask? Anyway as far as your cycle goes if I were gonna run it I would do: 400 mg/600 mg test P a week, as far the tren goes I would run it 50 mg ED so you can judge the sides then if you feel like you need to bump up the dosage you can, but I assure you that since it is your first time with tren you are gonna see some big changes at 50mg ED and I'm assuming your Tbol is an oral so 60 mgs ED for 4-6 weeks, but you should probably be good at 4. I'm not for sure how long you wanna run this cycle either, but I would go 10-12 weeks so it may look like this

weeks 1-4/6 60 mg Tbol ED
weeks 1-10/12 400mg/600mg Test P EW
weeks 1-10/12 50mg Tren ED
then run PCT, or you can just cruise your call, and remember this is just my opinion on it, good luck bro

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I think low test, high tren is getting very popular now, with more people questioning whether high test is key for every objective.

I think low test and high tren is great for body recomposition with modest lean mass gains. I would look for that type of cycle when you want to cut 20 pounds of fat while gaining 5 pounds of lean mass.

If you are looking to bulk, low test does not seem to be the best course of action. I'd recommend an old bread and butter test and deca cycle.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic