Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Loving my Riptropins

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
GG its been a few months since you origional post how are the results so far? The rips should be really showing some positive benifits about now.

GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011
GG its been a few months since you origional post how are the results so far? The rips should be really showing some positive benifits about now.

Sorry for the late reply, but starting Sept and ending Jan..... I lost 30lbs without cardio and eating whatever I wanted.
I never got bloated or cts or swelling like we read on other peeps post
I actually lost so much weight and took alot of aas compounds and could not hold my weight or gain any
Now since I am off and just started I gained 20lbs back but vascular.
I love the rips and will stay on them b/c of sucess with them
I do have a torn acl and notice that I did not get the locking and burning in my knee so I could say it was a benefit or could of been losing the 30lbs

G

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
Sorry for the late reply, but starting Sept and ending Jan..... I lost 30lbs without cardio and eating whatever I wanted.
G

positive review.

sounds to me like you lost 30lbs of fat eating w/out even trying. How was your strength? Better or unchanged? Any negatives at all besides cost?

GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011
positive review.

sounds to me like you lost 30lbs of fat eating w/out even trying. How was your strength? Better or unchanged? Any negatives at all besides cost?

When I trained, strength was +/- , but it certainly did not decrease....I felt after the time off hgh bodyfat stayed down despite eating what I wanted....When i got worried I would just do the poor mans version of HGH....TREN ACE. No negatives, could not really tell, except I tried to eat better when off.

G

GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011
Did you add any peptides during the cycle?

I have never added any peptides, I used t3 with it 25mcg per day.....
I just started RIPS again and using t4 with it 100mcg per day.....
My buddy is a DR and wrote me a script....Funny thing is I use to hook him up with RIPS

G

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
I have never added any peptides, I used t3 with it 25mcg per day.....
I just started RIPS again and using t4 with it 100mcg per day.....
My buddy is a DR and wrote me a script....Funny thing is I use to hook him up with RIPS

G

And by buddy he means guy he sucks off to get a script. :)

GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011
And by buddy he means guy he sucks off to get a script. :)

GayMitch knows what a buddy is.....He is actually my Buddy.....
Let me explain, on the weekends when its boring, Since LilMommaMitch is broke all the time....
I usually send him out with money to buy 2 blowjobs.....1 is for him and 1 is for me.......Mitch always bring Big Daddy G back his BJ.... Right Chicken Lips

G

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
at some point i need to get more rips, i am excited.. Dont have enough now to start but will hopefully soon.

GarnetandGold, glad your enjoying them bro

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I haven't heard anybody give a bad report on the rips. I was very pleased with mine, and after trying some others, I think I'm going back. Have not tried the new hyges, and would like to hear reports on those and comparisons of them with the rips.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic