Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Loving my Riptropins

GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011
I am on bottle number 5 and I can see the body fat going away. I am only using 1.5 i.u's in the a.m and 1.5 mid afternoon after working out. I am very pleased with my results and the Riptropins. The white powder inside is a solid puck, unlike the shit IP put out. For now I am sticking with Rips and pondering bumping up my dose to 4 i.u.'s everyday. Does anyone stay on HGH year round?

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Be best to run some peptides with if your going to do this that way your body keeps producing GH

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Hows the vaccuum seal, when you insert the pin with the water does it get instantly sucked out? My hygeie did that and my blues didnt. The blues subsequently sucked, pretty sure they were fake. glad to hear good things about the rips

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Hows the vaccuum seal, when you insert the pin with the water does it get instantly sucked out? My hygeie did that and my blues didnt. The blues subsequently sucked, pretty sure they were fake. glad to hear good things about the rips

I can't speak for the OP, but my rips have an excellent vacuum seal.

GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011
I have to hold the plunger back so bac water won't gush in.

GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011
Here is what the Infamous GH15 has to say about HK:

yes homer is ok ,, longtime in busines,,but! it is easy to fake generic and just say it is riptropin and you et fucked up water retention ,, make sure you stick with the source not his friends not his ucles not his representative ,, the source himself and only the source himself

gh15 approved

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
I've got a hoarding amount of rips in my fridge. great GH!!

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
GG is going to buy me 10 kits for my birthday+Christmas present. Ill pm you my address garnett.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic