Nov 3, 2011
here we go...

test 65
free 1.79

Insulin like growth factor...(1 hour after shooting 10 ius of blue tops) 217
growth hormone serum ....<0.1
prolactin 7.8

says im estradiol sensitive...9 pg/ml

Does it look like I have good hgh or not?

doc is putting me on TRT

improved my hdl from 24 to 35 by eating more fish oil and red rice yeast (took 2 weeks)

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
I'm no expert on test results, but I've seen several igf tests with numbers in the 500-600 range with similar or lower doses. If anything I'd say it's very weak gh or not very pure.

K

-KB-

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2010
Sounds like you're right where I was late last year after being on for about 7 months. Glad to see you went to the doctor and got this handled correctly. Too many people don't. Keep us posted.

KB

T

tkrex

Nov 3, 2011
now I just have to figure out how to keep my results down when blasting....always something...need to find out how much im prescribed next week.

I anticipated being low after the blood was drawn so I took a shot of 400 mg test e and 150 mg prop....to get a head start

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
At 45 you may consider shorter cycles as they are easier to recover from and just cruise between. It works much better for old guys.......keeps the degenerating libido moving a little better.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
now I just have to figure out how to keep my results down when blasting....always something...need to find out how much im prescribed next week.

I anticipated being low after the blood was drawn so I took a shot of 400 mg test e and 150 mg prop....to get a head start

You can stay at a cruise dose of test and add in other compounds. You'll probably want to.stay away from deca, but most others will be fine. Tren is actually much better when dosed higher than your test. Mast is also good as well as primo.

And there's always tne.

T

tkrex

Nov 3, 2011
Insulin like growth factor...(1 hour after shooting 10 ius of blue tops) 217

growth hormone serum ....<0.1

This seams low to me as well....I have no idea on how to interpret the results

If i go back for another test of a different source of hgh is the growth hormone serum ....<0.1 test a waste of time?

athens

athens

May 16, 2011
Great way to TCOB with your health. I always keep all my blood work results in a folder stapled together arraigned by date. That way you can follow your progress or lack of progress. I keep a close eye on my lipid values because over time you will notice they can roller coaster, especially after a long cycle. I had a Dr try and put me on statin drugs to lower my cholesterol after a cycle a couple years ago. But knowing my baseline and recovered lipids levels I knew I didn't need a statin drug for my cholesterol.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Great way to TCOB with your health. I always keep all my blood work results in a folder stapled together arraigned by date. That way you can follow your progress or lack of progress. I keep a close eye on my lipid values because over time you will notice they can roller coaster, especially after a long cycle. I had a Dr try and put me on statin drugs to lower my cholesterol after a cycle a couple years ago. But knowing my baseline and recovered lipids levels I knew I didn't need a statin drug for my cholesterol.

That's an excellent suggestion. My health insurance company actually built a website where you can record your biometric data and it will show you graphs of progress/decline. If you keep it up to date you get rewards too like gift cards etc...

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010

Very Smart!

T

tkrex

Nov 3, 2011
ok its official trt at 200 mg every 2 weeks...seams light to me

tested all my hgh with preg test and both negative....hmmm?

T

tkrex

Nov 3, 2011
new test results in
RBC 5.8
HEMOGLOBIN 17.5
HEMOCRIT 52.5

all a little high

total cholesterol 120
HDL 22....been eating 8 grams fish oils and red rice yeast along with niacin...still too low

t4 low at 3.2
and t3 high at 44 what should I do here??

test serum >1500
free >68
% free 4.6%

igf1 384
gh serum 8.4 ....finally got real hgh

estradol sensitive 551.....I never get gyno but this looks very high ....what do you recommend?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic