Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

loss of sex drive after long ass cycle

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
Well hell by my standards you're not doing too bad. My sex drive tanks when I've been on cycle for very long even before I come off. If I stay on anything more than about 150mg of test cyp a week for a long period my drive goes way down.

I'd look into getting the E2 checked for sure. I know that when I throw a little adex in my drive goes up a ton.

T

tkrex

Nov 3, 2011
will killing off all the estrogen kill sex drive too?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
blood pressure is just fine 122/70
good cholesterol was low at 24
took letro for a few weeks prior to coming off

going to go get my blood checked when I get a day off

That just might be your prob now, Letro although a damn good anti-E is bad about causing a rebound in aromatase protein/enzyme after use so I bet estro is most likely high.

T

tkrex

Nov 3, 2011
what should I take between now and my blood test that wont screw me up....I have both letro and Exemestane (Aromasin)

I was going to give myself another 3 weeks and then cruise if I didnt get better but I will get my blood tested first...need to know what I'm fighting

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
what should I take between now and my blood test that wont screw me up....I have both letro and Exemestane (Aromasin)

I was going to give myself another 3 weeks and then cruise if I didnt get better but I will get my blood tested first...need to know what I'm fighting

Well if you want to see what's going on right now don't take anything and get the blood test done sooner.

Diesel

Diesel

Jun 11, 2011
Well if you want to see what's going on right now don't take anything and get the blood test done sooner.
I agree. You can't fix the problem until you know what the problem is.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
I wouldn't touch letro but for the most extreme circumstances. Stick with your exemastane.

T

tkrex

Nov 3, 2011
Im trying to get into the doc tomorrow for some blood work

T

tkrex

Nov 3, 2011
ok...set up for a test next week would have done it friday but I had eaten. I donated blood today for the first time in my life...prolly should have done this a few months ago

for those on TRT...Do you have to go get a shot or do they let you do your own?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
They'll give you the rundown on your 1st, but after that you usually do your own. unless you tell them you ain't comfortable doing it...It is sooo expensive and their dosing isn't what you 'may' want? !!! Get ready for the ole finger probe!!!!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
blood pressure is just fine 122/70
good cholesterol was low at 24
took letro for a few weeks prior to coming off

going to go get my blood checked when I get a day off

tkrex..I hate you!! blood pressure 122/70!!!?? WTH..Is that without meds or are you naturally that low? I'm in a constant state of war with mine

T

tkrex

Nov 3, 2011
lol the blood pressure went even lower when they took a pint of blood,,,,i have a high stress job and do not take any meds at all.

waiting on results....did 2 separate tests 1 hr apart at different labs
one that insurance covers for test and the normal blood stuff....shot 10 ius of hgh and went to get another test fro hgh, test, es, and prolactin

should tell me wtf is wrong and if my hgh is legit....should have donr this earlier...did not know how easy it was to get this without a bunch of questions from a snoopy ass doctor

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic