Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Looking for advice, anyone else have this issue ?

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Ok, I am 51 now and started my first cycle at 50 back in July this yr. Was doing Test 500 and EQ at 300. I had no side effects and actually started to loose weight ( 5'8" 210 ) in Sept increased Test to 700 stopped EQ and added dbol. Nothing. Maintained same weight still no side effects. Stopped everything in Oct. and couple weeks started clomin. Now sex drive is down a little, weight at 200/205 and a little run down. Not sure what happened but I did not respond to anything.

I am done for a while but would consider trying again but not sure at this point what I would do. I am really interested to hear what you guys have to say or suggest. Thanks in advance
First cycle with test, EQ, and dbol and you lost weight? You could eat salad all day long and you'd still gain weight.

Also you do not "loose" weight, you "lose" it. If you lose weight your pants might become loose. I've never seen a four letter word more misspelled in my life. Sorry, carry on.....

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
be happy you didnt get an infection from the shit

B

Brianlyndon

Jan 12, 2014
I am 49 yr old took dbol 30 mg per day 6 weeks gained approx 8 lbs ,strength def went up,no sides but granted some was water weight gain which collected around gut,took clomid for pct and found myself becoming slightly down but picked up quickly once pct stopped.only saying

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
tell us more about your training then

R

reaent

Nov 11, 2015
My workouts were : Chest and Tri's couple warm up sets then 4 sets of 6-8 increasing weight finish with 305-315 flat, incline, decline and dumbbell fly's
Back and Bi's pretty much same set up as above : Pull downs, Rows, t-bar rows, single dumbbell row...straight bar curl, cable curl, preacher, incline bench curl
Shoulders and traps Dumbbell shoulder press, cable raises side, thompson rack lifts, I do a single arm elbow raise with thompson rack. Shrugs front and back
Legs Squats (same as bench 4 sets after warm ups 6-8) finish with about 425 front squats leg curls leg extensions Dead lifts Calves

I throw in some cardo etc. That's about what I was doing while I was on. 5 sometimes 6 days

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
its not possible to have no reaction to real gear..It has to be fake or very underdosed

Ditto this.

I am 47 and make great gains on all cycles. And I've been at it a long time too.

Mondo

Mondo

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2015
I'm older than you and have been using for 30+ years, blasting and cruising (mostly cruising) for the last 12 and even I can still feel and see the effects of good dbol. Friends mean well, but next time around, I would do my own shopping.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I agree with the others. If you weren't cutting weight, your gear wasn't legit. I blow up on dbol with a normal diet.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic