Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Looking for advice, anyone else have this issue ?

R

reaent

Nov 11, 2015
Ok, I am 51 now and started my first cycle at 50 back in July this yr. Was doing Test 500 and EQ at 300. I had no side effects and actually started to loose weight ( 5'8" 210 ) in Sept increased Test to 700 stopped EQ and added dbol. Nothing. Maintained same weight still no side effects. Stopped everything in Oct. and couple weeks started clomin. Now sex drive is down a little, weight at 200/205 and a little run down. Not sure what happened but I did not respond to anything.

I am done for a while but would consider trying again but not sure at this point what I would do. I am really interested to hear what you guys have to say or suggest. Thanks in advance

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
If u dont gain from dbol good chance it was fake.Good chance that all of your gear is fake..The next time u cycle go take a blood test to see if your test is real

R

reaent

Nov 11, 2015
I would think the same but my buddy was on the same stuff and he got results. My T level was 400 before I started and I was back for something else 2-3 weeks later and it was at 700, so I don't know

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
how good of a friend is your buddy? Any chance he would rip u off..Its very easy to rip someone when it comes to gear

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
Ok, I am 51 now and started my first cycle at 50 back in July this yr. Was doing Test 500 and EQ at 300. I had no side effects and actually started to loose weight ( 5'8" 210 ) in Sept increased Test to 700 stopped EQ and added dbol. Nothing. Maintained same weight still no side effects. Stopped everything in Oct. and couple weeks started clomin. Now sex drive is down a little, weight at 200/205 and a little run down. Not sure what happened but I did not respond to anything.

I am done for a while but would consider trying again but not sure at this point what I would do. I am really interested to hear what you guys have to say or suggest. Thanks in advance
Edited below...

Last edited:
Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010

I can guarantee you that your gear was shit...Order your own goods and leave your buddy out of the equation, assuming you got it from him or just go with another more well established source.
Rinse and repeat.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
If you were doing 500mg of test your levels should have been easily over 2000. 200mg of test a week(114mg done every 4 days subq) puts me at 1400. I'm same age as you. So perhaps your gear was not legit.

R

reaent

Nov 11, 2015
Well I trust this guy but There is no problem with trying it on my own to see if that is what happened. Problem...... I don't have any other source to get the gear I would need.

R

reaent

Nov 11, 2015
I was right about the friend he told me where he got it and it is good, so I have some weird no reaction to everything I tried. No one has heard of that happening before unless the gear was bad?

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
its not possible to have no reaction to real gear..It has to be fake or very underdosed

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic