severedthumbz
What's New?

Little Newbie

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome to TID Katie, thanks for joining, and please check out and ask any of the ladies in a new thread what they are currently doing and see if you can incorporate any of those ideas into your current routine.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Where in the UK are you from? I class myself as a kiwi as I'm married to one and have been in New Zealand for 10+ years, but I come from the Midlands originally.

Definately don't miss the shitty British weather lol. Good luck with all of your goals MF.

K

Katie92

May 1, 2013
Lol i know the English weather is shocking! I'm from Derbyshire so i bet you lived pretty close by to where i am. What is shitty country it is aswell!

K

Katie92

May 1, 2013
* what a shitty country i mean't to say! :)

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
* what a shitty country i mean't to say! :)
LOL, yeah I don't think Derbyshire was too far away. Think I drive there once for a concert so I probably got to see Derby by night!

fleem

fleem

Mar 15, 2013
Welcome to the board! Lots of very knowledgeable and helpful members here. A great place for a self-proclaimed newbie to learn. Sometimes size does not really matter as much as shape & attitude. Those broad shoulders will work to your benefit.

Check out the Diet & Nutrition For Ladies section under the Female Bodybuilding Forum for specific ideas on diet & recipes.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I highly recommend you start up a journal in here, that way you will get plenty of specific answers to your questions as well as being a good motivator for your training. Don't be shy in posting up a photo as well, you can get useful feedback and critique from doing that.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic