What's New?

listen you stupid motherfuckers

Status
Not open for further replies.
mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
This process is automated in the forum software which sends an email when a member does not login for so many days. You can select to not receive emails if you do not want them.

Yomo

Yomo

MuscleHead
Dec 18, 2015
Shut up you stupid mothefucker. I'm trying to navigate through the difficult world of CAPTCHA s

giphy.gif

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
What the fuck is a snowflake. If you don't like trump, wouldn't I just be on the same level as the 66% of other Americans? Just because your white guy doesn't mean you have to be scared of everything all time, women, poor kid, immigrants. I couldn't imagine being so terrified of everything all the time. Call me up I'll hold your hand and protect you while you gunsling some errands.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
What the fuck is a snowflake. If you don't like trump, wouldn't I just be on the same level as the 66% of other Americans? Just because your white guy doesn't mean you have to be scared of everything all time, women, poor kid, immigrants. I couldn't imagine being so terrified of everything all the time. Call me up I'll hold your hand and protect you while you gunsling some errands.

A snowflake is a special kind of liberal idiot. About 66% of Americans are indeed snowflakes. I mean Obviously there are lots of them considering Obama (arguably the most anti-American piece of shit to ever set foot in America) Got elected 2 terms. I don't think anyone here is scared of women, poor kids, or immigrants. Who you vote for doesn't make you tough but it does say something about your character. Oh and if you find my name offensive you might be one of them.

Last edited:
DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
If you felt like you needed to attend a cry-in after Trump one, chances are you are a snowflake.
If you told people you would move from the United States if Trump one, chances are you are a snowflake.
If you scream about Trump for doing the same things the previous president did and you didn't care then, chances are you are a snowflake.

TainoWarrior

TainoWarrior

VIP Member
Nov 14, 2010
hahahahahahahahahahha...dead

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
A snowflake is a special kind of liberal idiot. About 66% of Americans are indeed snowflakes. I mean Obviously there are lots of them considering Obama (arguably the most anti-American piece of shit to ever set foot in America) Got elected 2 terms. I don't think anyone here is scared of women, poor kids, or immigrants. Who you vote for doesn't make you tough but it does say something about your character. Oh and if you find my name offensive you might be one of them.

Why would I be mad about an adult pretending to play cowboys and Indians? It's and extremely inoffensive name, I used to spend hours in the back yard doing the same. I get it now. Somehow the last president was the most un-American person ever. This one is great, somehow. I don't think i need anymore clarity from anyone on this. From cowboys or dudes that dwell in dungeons or anything.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Character is repeatedly getting divorced, evading taxes, discrimination, attacking weaker people, draft-dodging, hatred, stupidity, and repeatedly becoming bankrupt. Lacking in character is working your way to the top, being with the same person, and auctualy raising your children.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.