What's New?

Let's talk about DOMS

• Thread starter cockswole_gentleman
  • Start Date
genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Something else to consider I should have mentioned in my first post, hydration. Hydration most definitely has an impact on recovery and DOMS. Could be that your manual labor has your muscles in a constantly dehydrated state.

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
I actually have a urinal on my stand I use on leg days. I use delta 9 to sleep and if you get up in the middle of the night and almost fall over from the buzz.
Now how did we get to night urination in a DOM thread. LOL
It's my fault lol I said I woke up to pee and my shoulders were sore. All related to the DOMS lol it really took a turn

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
Something else to consider I should have mentioned in my first post, hydration. Hydration most definitely has an impact on recovery and DOMS. Could be that your manual labor has your muscles in a constantly dehydrated state.
Yes!! Excellent point! Loads of water and keep it salty!! Especially if you eat clean. Salt on everything. The salt with iodine. Taurine never hurts either. I always throw a scoop in my pre workout.

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
When and if I get the DOMS its usually after a max lower day , hip girdle , erectors , glutes. Pedia lyte or a watered down Gatorade or two and a walk usually take care of it. Motion is lotion

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
When and if I get the DOMS its usually after a max lower day , hip girdle , erectors , glutes. Pedia lyte or a watered down Gatorade or two and a walk usually take care of it. Motion is lotion
Gonna steal that "motion is lotion" line to use somewhere, sometime.

Anyone notice that while DOMS describes muscle soreness, we may often be talking about skeletal soreness ... joints, ligaments, not just muscle tissue?

#fwiw

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic