Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Lets keep this civil....lol

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
How do i put this?.. This should do it! :)

View attachment 6172

And this is one of the main objections I have to religion. The dogma that says you are either with us or against us. Well that dog don't hunt for me. . .

Tell ya what bro. You don't tell me how I am a bad person for not adopting your religious point of view and I won't tell you all the reasons I can't believe what you do.

Brodel154

Brodel154

MuscleHead
Jul 3, 2011
I don't believe in the book of Jewish fairy tales, as you can see in my sig.

Everyone is their own God. No one gives themselves enough credit, and wants to give credit to a higher being. Kind of weird if you ask me.

I respect everyone's views though.

sjb1962

sjb1962

Aug 21, 2012
I'm not sure, and at 52 if I'm not sure now I don't know if/when I will be.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013

Everyone is their own God. No one gives themselves enough credit, and wants to give credit to a higher being. Kind of weird if you ask me.

Well either way, I'm in love with your avi.

darnstrong

darnstrong

Nov 3, 2010
And this is one of the main objections I have to religion. The dogma that says you are either with us or against us. Well that dog don't hunt for me. . .

Tell ya what bro. You don't tell me how I am a bad person for not adopting your religious point of view and I won't tell you all the reasons I can't believe what you do.

LOL! Agreed,

But if you read the shirt, it's Albert einstein that made this well know quote.. :)

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
There could be someone or something that designed the universe.
An experiment, if you will. Are there holograms or parallel universes?
Many physicists believe so. Go a little deeper into the quantum world and you'll
wonder what is really going on. Crazy things happening on levels where the
naked eye cannot see.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I have "faith" that there is a God and he has shaped my life... Faith is all I will ever need

IMO, churches need to focus on other religions outside of their own in sermons more often. Too few Jews know anything about Buddhists or you could say too few Christians know anything about Hindus, etc. If you study world religion you will have a better outlook on life and be more tolerant of the other views that people have. Speaking of tolerance, pastors need to start giving sermons on how to approach issues like homosexuality, politics, etc. Nowhere in the bible does it say you should shame people or dislike them because of their sexual preference. It does say those who are gay will not inherit the kingdom of heaven.... but what does that really mean? All I'm saying is there needs to be some clarification for the modern man so we don't get all these idiots spewing hatred and holding signs showcasing their poor grammar. And it goes the other way too, gays should be tolerant of others and not expect anything more than to lead a normal life that a straight person would live.

I realize I probably just started a new topic but these are my beliefs

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

If everyone's their own God how does that account for all the people getting their heads lopped off now? I mean if they were their own God wouldn't they just speaketh the bad guy awayeth? Or smiteth the bad guy with a lop to his own melon? If I were a God I sure wouldn't be sittin here at this keyboard watchin the stupid clock tickin ....:D DOOH!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic