Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Lets keep this civil....lol

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I believe in something much older than religion. Treat others as you would have them treat you. Don't need any other code/creed/god/fear etc.
That's a directive directly from Jesus Himself. :D

Don't believe in god, tooth fairy, pixies, leprechauns, etc. If any of these exist I'd be delighted to see the evidence.

Well as for the leprechauns, pixies n fairies a quick peek in the mirror will prove their existence. So I guess you will be crackin that Bible open now??:D

I do just not churches . To much shit goes on there. I see pastors making 100-300k per year. How can you ask or preach on putting in the offering plate? I understand it's not all . I also don't think they should be tax exempt. People need something to believe in so be it.

I have always thought the same, Imgine the changes Churches could make if they gave up their tax exempt staus and got involved. Me personally, I don't care what a man makes, if he can pull down 100k or 100 mil a year God Bless him

I'm a Believer, been too many miracles in my world not to believe

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
I don't believe in a singular conscious being in control { like God or Santa}.. Maybe a collective consciousness ..

Even trees seem to have an adaptive consciousness to stimuli.
the smallest forms of life can act react and grow and change to the environment.. what is this action and reaction at a molecular level.
I think to find more about creation .. we need to look in .. not to look out and up to the heavens.
When we die maybe we go in to a smaller dimension that can not be effected by this one..

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Think about this how did that ''collective'' Life begin. Where and what was it's origin...freaky

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
I believe in God. It's not Jesus though. Some people take religious beliefs so seriously, I mean I know some people that think going to the church, temple or wherever makes them good people, that's not true.. I've seen them do horrible, selfish things and I'm talking like horrible things that you wouldn't do to your own family. Then they act like their saints on the outside..

Also I don't understand those people who worship satan.. I mean is that normal?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I believe in God and JC but I respect all of you that don't, or have other beliefs. And.........."That's all I got to say about that"
-Forest Gump

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
That's a directive directly from Jesus Himself. :D

Well as for the leprechauns, pixies n fairies a quick peek in the mirror will prove their existence. So I guess you will be crackin that Bible open now??:D

I have always thought the same, Imgine the changes Churches could make if they gave up their tax exempt staus and got involved. Me personally, I don't care what a man makes, if he can pull down 100k or 100 mil a year God Bless him

I'm a Believer, been too many miracles in my world not to believe
absolutely ok with making whatever you want. But don't tell me we need to give 10%. Not here to pay your kids college and other things. When they pull from the collection. Plate and stop disclosing where all the money goes that's when I have a issue.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Just google "The Golden Rule"

darnstrong

darnstrong

Nov 3, 2010
How do i put this?.. This should do it! :)

Man's HeartV4_Yah_Moch.jpg

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I believe in one true God. There is no way I could do what I do and live how I live if I didn't. Being said, I really appreciate those of you who feel differently yet respect my belief. My faith is for me and I won't force it on you. I'm happy to share with those who want to hear but I'll leave you alone if you don't.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic