Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Less is best

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I try to do legs, but then I see how small my arms are on leg day and just do arms again. Then I tried to run up an incline to work legs, and realized cardio is for girls, so I stopped that as well. The trick is to give the illusion your upper body is so huge by having really small legs. It works like a charm, no one can tell.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Drumroll for the T-roll! Just reading that made me wanna smack myself for wasting time. At most I could see the very basics of this having some merit for an absolute beginner, but other than that, none at all.

sootywooty

sootywooty

MuscleHead
Sep 12, 2013
I think if one is only going to do 3 sets, the multipoundage system is best mayb. We did it for a while back in the 70s i remember.

Healthhulk

Healthhulk

Jan 25, 2014
Less can be more with enough intensity and enough rest! But to skip legs entirely and only do deadlifts ... I think not: at least incorporate squats 2 x a week as a minimum : i squat every time i workout whatever i do next ...

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Less is definitely needed at times for growth. Keeping a program periodized, is what will ultimately work best in most cases. Having macro/micro cycles of more and less.

T

Theintermediate

Nov 4, 2013
This is great.

I've gained more in the last 6 weeks than the last 6 weeks.

Hahah

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Needed a good laugh this morning. lol OP post up some progress pics ha ha ha.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I'm ashamed that half of you didn't sense the sarcasm :/

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic