Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Less bicep work

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
hey bro, a little heads up for you, my arms were this close to 20'', but then i had an injury, my arms were trained once per week, directly, i was on the 5x5 3xs per week, 4 sets curls, 4 sets close grip benches. hope you see what im saying!

Nope... Are you saying that he should do direct bicep work, but just keep it brief?

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
Biceps are such a small muscle group that you could get away with 2-3 exercises once a week. I know I do.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I always do bis with back. That way no warm up needed. Heavy barbell curls 4 sets, heavy dumbell curls 4 sets then either hammer or preacher curls and i do direct forearm work. While i think all of us genetically have strong and weak parts my bis are my best body part. Im a believer in doing tris with chest and back and bis. My tris grow so easy i actually need to do less and go lighter.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I always do bis with back. That way no warm up needed. Heavy barbell curls 4 sets, heavy dumbell curls 4 sets then either hammer or preacher curls and i do direct forearm work. While i think all of us genetically have strong and weak parts my bis are my best body part. Im a believer in doing tris with chest and back and bis. My tris grow so easy i actually need to do less and go lighter.
i have always done the opposite; chest/bi's and back/tri's. i like the sounds of your split though. could be the reason they have stopped growing, because basically with the split i been doing they're getting hit 2X EW instead of just once.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic