Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Left bicep none existent

Ryda

Ryda

Mar 23, 2013
Just noticed how shocking mine is I can hardly feel a thing when I tense it! How can I sort it? More reps or more heavy with my left arm? Funny thing is my left tricep looks much more better then my right

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
my left is .5 inch smaller.....I do a little extra but I'm so right hand dominant that it's impossible to play catch up.

My opinion? heavier one week, more reps the next.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Cant feel a thing? Visit a chiropractor. I had this feeling in my shoulder and it started to atrophy. Turns out it was a pinched nerve. Massage and chiropractic care is the only thing that has helped

jrice

jrice

Jun 3, 2013
I had the same prob in my left bi....I had a nagging pain from my thumb to my elbow couldn't get a pump or even flex the muscle right...total loss of Mind Muscle Connection in that bi.... I lowered the weight significantly and concentrated on the contraction for the first 2 sets then increased weight in 5 lb increments after about 3 arm sessions the MMC came back and all is right with the world....

Ryda

Ryda

Mar 23, 2013
When I say I can't feel a thing it's like I can't feel the tendons working but if I touch them I obviously can

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic