Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Lee Preist NABBA Mr Universe

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
just saw that Lee Preist not only competed but won the NABBA mr universe show yesterday... pics look pretty decent..

1381737_459322007519484_1609332854_n.jpg

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Competition looked pretty weak. NABBA Is a step down in my opinion.....Not sure I would b 2 proud of entering this competition let alone winning it....Still looks great for his age!

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
NABBA is definitely a step down. But with the politics the way they are if I was him I wouldn't be going anywhere near the IFBB either. I think his looking good, glad to see him finally make a comeback to the stage after so many years. I realise how people hate him, I've seen some dumb shit from him on the net floating around but when I met him he seemed like a pretty good bloke, maybe a little 'don't give a shit what people think of me' attitude but more down to earth than I expected

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
The chick in the 1 pic who also won looks great.

sootywooty

sootywooty

MuscleHead
Sep 12, 2013
Thanks for that Jhotsauce! Yes Lee is great! mayb the best small class BB of all time, and his mid section is flat, his arms are beyond belief they look around 21'' in contest shape now, and he says he only uses the basic drugs as well, if so he must have arm genetics like Tom Platz had in his legs, i dont think they have been equalled yet, and of course he only used the basics also.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I used to talk to him through pms and lee just speaks his mind.we had a few differences of opinion but the reason he still looks good because he built his physic old school with hard training.notice how tight his waist was and conditioning was spot on.as for the nabba google some of the previous winners like Sammy hadad and see the conditioning these guys come in.the ifbb was at its best in the 80s and 90s but all I see from most competitors is bloat stomach and shit conditioning apart from a few guys.Dorian said the conditioning of the nabba guys is better from the ifbb that are competing today.

sootywooty

sootywooty

MuscleHead
Sep 12, 2013
I used to talk to him through pms and lee just speaks his mind.we had a few differences of opinion but the reason he still looks good because he built his physic old school with hard training.notice how tight his waist was and conditioning was spot on.as for the nabba google some of the previous winners like Sammy hadad and see the conditioning these guys come in.the ifbb was at its best in the 80s and 90s but all I see from most competitors is bloat stomach and shit conditioning apart from a few guys.Dorian said the conditioning of the nabba guys is better from the ifbb that are competing today.

Lol! Yes in the other section it is just all about body wths and size now, even Ronnie looked alot better lighter i think, and i liked even Dorian better in his earlier years as well.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
.as for the nabba google some of the previous winners like Sammy hadad and see the conditioning these guys come in.the ifbb was at its best in the 80s and 90s but all I see from most competitors is bloat stomach and shit conditioning apart from a few guys.Dorian said the conditioning of the nabba guys is better from the ifbb that are competing today.

It used to be that NABBA for the guys favoured the bigger / freakier look often at the expense of symmetry, in the 80's and 90's people like Gary Lewer , Ed Kawak , Eddie Ellwood , Charles Clairmonte ( who should have placed top 3 IFBB ) did or could all hang with the IFBB bunch . We all know that quite often in the IFBB if your "face don't fit " you don't stand a chance and I think NABBA always look for a judging criteria in opposition to whats current in the IFBB .

sootywooty

sootywooty

MuscleHead
Sep 12, 2013
Although i have been looking at Dennis Wolfs stats, and at nearly 6 ft tall his contest wth is just 258lb, so mayb the trend is changing a little with the IFBB now.

I remember Eddie Ellwood btw! he was huge, i think he tried strongman for a while a few years back, i allways enjoy watching them shows.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
I remember Eddie Ellwood btw! he was huge, i think he tried strongman for a while a few years back, i allways enjoy watching them shows.

Yes he did you may also remember Welsh strongman Gary Taylor who was an incredible athlete , he narrowly missed the British BB tittle finishing second to Dorian and had the most incredible abs comparable to Kawak who I mentioned above . In a officially santioned event Taylor push pressed 272.5 kg behind the neck !!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic