Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Lee Preist NABBA Mr Universe

sootywooty

sootywooty

MuscleHead
Sep 12, 2013
Yes he did you may also remember Welsh strongman Gary Taylor who was an incredible athlete , he narrowly missed the British BB tittle finishing second to Dorian and had the most incredible abs comparable to Kawak who I mentioned above . In a officially santioned event Taylor push pressed 272.5 kg behind the neck !!

Yep i remember watching Gary Taylor, some of them are so strong! i could never do the press behind the neck that well, it seemed to cramp and hurt my delts alot.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Lee has obviously lost a lot of size however he managed to get himself in great shape for the NABBA Universe.... still the best arms in bodybuilding.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Glad to hear he won.

I was hoping to see him come back to the ifbb and compete in the 212 class.

I think he easily gets top 5 there.

Lee is my favorite body bullder. My other two favorites are Jay Cutler and Markus Ruhl.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Lee carrying some serious mass.

npknkp.jpg

mrv05x.jpg

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Lee bulking......

npknkp.jpg

When I first got into weight lifting back in 2004, this was one of my favorite photos of Lee.

Do you have the photo of him eating KFC in the kitchen setup ?

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Admin if lee wants to get big again not an issue but we all know it's not healthy carrying all that extra weight when you get into your later years and lee knows it.how many power lifters and bb have past from heart attacks.quite a few.the hearts a muscle and it's gotta work hard when your in 40s and 50s.the nabba guys have always been screwed when they have competed in the ifbb but the nabba doesn't discriminate if the ifbb do there shows.remember ed kawak.i remember lee Haney he couldn't believe how much muscle he carried for a short guy.i remember john terrilli when I spoke to him he about Ed he was blown away with the amount of muscle he carried he was a multiple winner in the nabba.by the way lee had shoulder surgery rotator cuff got it repaired but has re torn it slightly again so he can't lift to his full potential.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
I remember seeing a 17 year old Lee Priest guest posing at (if my memory serves me correctly 110 kg ) admittedly in the worst condition I've ever seen someone show up for this type of thing , regardless he was already Mr Australia so it gives you some idea how long he's been bulking and cutting for . Pretty sure by now he is just doing what makes him happy .

sootywooty

sootywooty

MuscleHead
Sep 12, 2013
Yep i would imagine he would need to bulk up to about 250lbs to get to his old size, which would be none to healthy, i know myself i feel much better now i am lighter myself, btw one of his biceps looks abit bigger in that pic of him in contest condition.

He looks around 205lbs now, which is great considering some of the old time stars competed at around 185 and 190lbs roughly at his height.

P

pepino

Jul 1, 2013
Great respect for the Lee man.

But now after competing in the enemy's camp, guess who will not be allowed back into the IFBB fold?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic